Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What's the funniest thing your pet has done?

Yusra

Veteran

Reaction score
The funniest thing my golden retriever Buddy has done was the time he discovered a ceiling fan for the first time. We had just moved into a new place, and as soon as I turned on the fan, Buddy went absolutely berserk. He ran around in circles, barking and leaping into the air, determined to attack this strange, spinning object. It was both hilariously entertaining and mildly concerning to watch him so perplexed and riled up. After exhausting himself, Buddy begrudgingly accepted the fan's existence - though he still eyes it suspiciously to this day!

I don't own a pet, but the funniest thing my neighbors pet has ever done is to always come to our compound to steal water and food if there is any.

One of my cats chases his own tail! 😆 It is the funniest thing cause out of nowhere, he suddenly becomes aware of something "behind him", he jumps, he looks scared and quickly jerks sideways trying to catch it and all of a sudden he starts this chase around in a circle trying to get his tail, but he never does 😂 He is also super chunky so he looks funny while "chasing" that tail, lol

cat chasing GIF

Although I don't have a pet, the cutest thing my neighbor's pet has ever done is constantly visit our compound to take food and drink that may be available.

I have a ten year old Cojack who does the weirdest and funniest things. When he walks outside, he does a hop, skip and a jump rather than walking ‘normally.’ I’ve had people shout after me: “Excuse me, I think your dog’s limping” to which I explain: “Oh, it’s just his walk!” One observer declared that it was “comical.” (I agree) He doesn’t seem to do this indoors for some reason!

The funniest thing my golden retriever Buddy has done was the time he discovered a ceiling fan for the first time. We had just moved into a new place, and as soon as I turned on the fan, Buddy went absolutely berserk. He ran around in circles, barking and leaping into the air, determined to attack this strange, spinning object. It was both hilariously entertaining and mildly concerning to watch him so perplexed and riled up. After exhausting himself, Buddy begrudgingly accepted the fan's existence - though he still eyes it suspiciously to this day!
So hilarious

I don't own a pet so I cannot answer it correctly. But few days ago I went to a friend's home where they have a pup. It was so cute and it was very excited to know me. It was licking my feet and hands and in few minutes it gave me a feeling that it has known me.

I don't own a pet so I cannot answer it correctly. But few days ago I went to a friend's home where they have a pup. It was so cute and it was very excited to know me. It was licking my feet and hands and in few minutes it gave me a feeling that it has known me.
Pups that act that way are cute! I'm sure you would have wanted to take it home 😃

Yes, I wanted to take it home but the friend has bought it only a month ago and they love it so much and they won't like to give it to me.

Featured Articles

Back