Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What turns you off on websites

What turns me off about websites is when it has too many ads to the extent that it makes it difficult to navigate. I usually find it annoying when ads keep popping up everytime I make a click, I will just bolt immediately.

For me it's always staff. I have left on account of staff attempting to either muzzle me or dictate my opinions...not happening, nope.:cool: If I feel that I will be allowed freedom of speech (within reason) I stay, it's as simple as that.

The biggest reason for this is the poor design and navigation of the site. Sometimes it is so inconvenient that no matter how useful the website is, they want to leave it. And also if the site works slowly, it is also not to my liking

Unnecessary redirects to other unwanted websites, complicating design are some of the things and also slow loading speed

Too many ads is a turnoff, but it might not be enough to keep me away. Well, it depends on how good the content is or some other reason.

Unnecessary redirects to other unwanted websites, complicating design are some of the things and also slow loading speed
You see that slow loading speed, that is one problem that I dislike the most whenever I'm browsing on website. If I experience it, I will just exit the site for good.

What about if it's a site you are earning from, would you still exit the site for good?

It could be popups and popunders that redirects you to another site most of the time, this advertisement will let people quit a website.

It could be popups and popunders that redirects you to another site most of the time, this advertisement will let people quit a website.
That's one thing I hate the most. The site I normally download anime from has this issue. Every single click takes you to another site, so download can be pretty stressful.

That's one thing I hate the most. The site I normally download anime from has this issue. Every single click takes you to another site, so download can be pretty stressful.
I find it annoying too. Please what site do you download anime? I want to download the recent episodes of demon slayer.

You see that slow loading speed, that is one problem that I dislike the most whenever I'm browsing on website. If I experience it, I will just exit the site for good.
This is the worst and also there are times when the website takes time to submit comment and this is what is happening on RIF

I don't like the poor content written on the site and the format, design of the site are the major things which I don't like on a site.

I don't like the poor content written on the site and the format, design of the site are the major things which I don't like on a site.
What do you mean by poor content? Can you shed more light?

What do you mean by poor content? Can you shed more light?

Poor content , means not elaborated content. Details are not enough in the articles. Poor language used.

Poor content , means not elaborated content. Details are not enough in the articles. Poor language used.
Okay. I usually encounter that whenever I browse the internet for research. Some sites are ambiguous, no adequate explanation, no point made.
Annoying

Okay. I usually encounter that whenever I browse the internet for research. Some sites are ambiguous, no adequate explanation, no point made.
Annoying

That happens several times, the information you want, you don't receive from the site.

That happens several times, the information you want, you don't receive from the site.
It will now be like a waste of time. Thankfully I know how to filter those sites like that and filter them out without opening them at all.

If they don't keep me interested.

If they don't hold my attention.

I don't like when a website takes longer to submit comments and this is what is happening on the Index forum

Back