Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What turns you off on websites

I don't like when a website takes longer to submit comments and this is what is happening on the Index forum

I never noticed it. Maybe I don't post more than 20 comments there in short time and that time it doesn't happen.

When a website is very sluggishly and load pages slowly l am likely to turn off that site.

The thing that would make me to hate a site is if is annoyingly displaying ads haphazardly. I am not against ads but having no coordination for the ads is a big turn off.

The thing that would make me to hate a site is if is annoyingly displaying ads haphazardly. I am not against ads but having no coordination for the ads is a big turn off.

That's the problem with me too. I observed the same problem on mylot few months back and I was so much frustrated with it that I didn't log in to site for some time as I was not able to type anything on phone.

Websites that take too much time to load and those that display too much ads really turn me off

I never noticed it. Maybe I don't post more than 20 comments there in short time and that time it doesn't happen.
I am experiencing this from the first when I resumed posting on Index forum although that does not happen all the time but many times

I don't like confusing theme where it's hard to navigate to different sections and slow loading speed

I am experiencing this from the first when I resumed posting on Index forum although that does not happen all the time but many times

You must be feeling a big change when you resumed the site. Those were good days when I used to earn $1 daily.

$1 daily from a single website? Does this website still exist or have stopped paying?

No, the earnings have reduced now and the name changed as Index forum. The first owner of the forum was Devin and he sold it to Jordan and he agin sold it to Cam. Devin is still owning Discussion bucks forum , you can join this site.

What is the reason why this forum Index forum is not working well for one admin? If devin was satisfied why he sold and started another forum

Look and feel of a website is the first thing to get attracted by the website or get repelled by it. If it's too cluttered, it upsets me. Also the ease of navigation is another important feature. If it's not user friendly, I don't like it. And last but not least, I have no patience for a slow website.

What is the reason why this forum Index forum is not working well for one admin? If devin was satisfied why he sold and started another forum

I don't know what was the reason behind it. I think Devin stated that he is not able to manage time for the site. @Kingpin

I don't know what was the reason behind it. I think Devin stated that he is not able to manage time for the site. @Kingpin
It's strange because devin went to start his new website and I was just browsing on forum coin and came to know about discussion bucks and also about the problems they are facing.

Yes, presently the site is facing problem that's why the payment rates for the time being is reduced.

Too many unwanted ads on a website also is a turn off because that won't let you post with sanity and those ads may also cover the content

Pop up ads can actually mess the usability of a site to make the site become almost unusable. And it is a big turn off for me on sites. I would almost leave immediately I entered a site that has pop up ads.

I only encounter these pop up ads on the faucets and on a forum that I joined around a year ago and trusted forums don't have these ads

Yes there are some I don't like to visit because of their ads are too much even if you disabled it they will still be disturbing you with their notification so it just ads that makes me off in a site

Slow loading times, intrusive pop-up ads, poor navigation, and outdated design often make me leave a website. A lack of mobile optimization and unclear content can also drive me away.

Back