Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

what things do you always take with you when you go somewhere?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
every day, most of us leave the house somewhere, for example, to the store. I always take my house keys, smartphone and the most important documents with me because I don't know what might happen. Sometimes if I know I won't be at home for a long time, I take a power bank for my smartphone because it runs out very quickly

I always take my laptop and phone with me where ever I go. I work online and I need my laptop and phone to work. I frequently need to communicate with my clients, therefore, I need to take my laptop and phone with me even when I am outdoors for a couple of hours. I need to be online all the time.

It depends on where am going to, if I know I might waste a lot of time there, I will go with my power bank, and smartphone. If am not going to waste much time there it would be just my smartphone.

I bring my dog with me most everywhere I go. lol

Last edited:
A toothbrush, $20 ;)

Well, only Reacher can do that. I pack heavily. Add all unnecessary junk without consideration and regret later.

I always take my power banks, my chargers and my laptop. 3 pieces of clothes and I am ready to move to anywhere. When I remember, I can take my toothbrush but that is not always too significant as it can be bought with ease at the destination.

My phone, my wallet, keys (house keys and car keys as the case may be). I also make sure that I have some cash with me in case of an emergency. I also go with some snacks when I see fit, nothing like snacking on the road!

My wallet, I never leave home without it. If I have to go into the forest I bring my bear spray and a 10" hunting knife with me.

No matter what my destination may be, there are a few essentials I never leave home without my smartphone, purse, face wash and hair bursh. But beyond just the practical items, I also make sure to bring an open mind and sense of wonder wherever I go.

Whenever I leave my house, I make sure that I am with my smartphone and some money. But if I am going to stay much time there, I will go with my bag where I put my charger, money and power bank and even brush in case i am sleeping off.

I never forget to take my smartphone, wallet along with me when I go out of home, anywhere.

I always carry my smartphone where ever I go and these days its important to carry a water bottle too plus my wallet

Featured Articles

Back