Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What sport do you like watching the matches?

Stardom22

Off The Mark

Reaction score
For me l would like watching the football matches. Most especially the English premier League. The football matches fantasies me .

I like football, hockey, volleyball, cricket and tennis and all these are so entertaining and I love the energy required to play these sports.

I am a football fan and I like to watch football most of the times.

The zeal died a bit when Ronaldo and Messi left Europe to be playing in Saudi Arabia and USA respectively. However, I still follow a couple of games on a daily basis.

There is no match day that in the top 5 European soccer leagues that I don't get to watch. I had to subscribe to IPTV streaming services because it allows me to watch soccer matches on the go.

If I'm being honest, my favorite sport to watch is football. There's just something exhilarating about the non-stop, end-to-end action and potential for late-game drama I'm always on the edge of my seat. The passion, skill, and artistry of the world's best players is simply mesmerizing to watch.

I liked to watch football matches, but for me they last too long, so I only watch the first half. I still like to watch Formula 1 sometimes

I don't have anything against sports, but I am not really much of a sports person. Though there are times I have even engaged myself physically in sports, but I hardly watch them or even pay much attention to them.

Football is the sport that I like to watch the most. I tried developing an interesting watching basketball games but I honestly don't find it as interesting as football matches. I don't miss important football games especially between big clubs and when it involves finals.

I like to watch big tennis because it is a very energetic sport and things happen very quickly. Also, it's not such a traumatic sport and it's also not a team sport because I don't like team sports. Although I watched such tennis only on TV because there are no such competitions in my country

Featured Articles

Back