Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

What law have you broken the most in your life?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that I am a violator, because I don't like to break the rules, but the most frequent law that I broke was crossing the road in the wrong place, because there are not many pedestrian crossings in the city

Fistfights in school, fistfights in the bar. Then after 2 assualt charges I was ordered to take an anger management course. Nowadays instead of just throwing a few punches I just warn the guy that he is about to get killed if he doesn't shut up. It seems to work quite well.:cool:

The law I have broken the most in my life is trafficking laws and it is always late into the night. I really can't help when I see that the road is free with me almost being the only person, and I would wait for five minutes for a traffic light to turn from red to green. I just ignore the red light and pass.

I don't know if it counts as a law, but I don't usually eat 3 times a day everytime. This is because I'm usually busy most time of the day, and by the time I get back home I'm too tired to even cook. So most days I only eat twice.

I don't know if it counts as a law, but I don't usually eat 3 times a day everytime. This is because I'm usually busy most time of the day, and by the time I get back home I'm too tired to even cook. So most days I only eat twice.
Haha same here, I normally eat once a day or most times two times a day which is in the morning and evening.

The law I've probably broken the most is speeding while driving. I have a lead foot and often find myself going 5-10 mph over the posted speed limits on highways and residential roads. While not excusable, it's become such an ingrained habit that I have to consciously keep checking my speed.

I have broken a lot of minor laws. For instance littering in publish is punishable by law, but I enjoy throwing chocolate wrappers on street. I enjoy speeding up or breaking other traffic laws. I think most of us break a lot of minor laws

The law I've probably broken the most is speeding while driving. I have a lead foot and often find myself going 5-10 mph over the posted speed limits on highways and residential roads. While not excusable, it's become such an ingrained habit that I have to consciously keep checking my speed.
I guess we can't help it sometimes eh? 😃. I can relate with you, the urge to just move faster than whatever limit the pegged it. Hope you were not given too many tickets because of that, because I was!

Featured Articles

Back