Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What is your relationship with your neighbors?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
No matter where we live, we all have neighbors with whom we often meet on the street or even on the same floor if you live in an apartment building. I have 5 neighbors and they are all very old so I hardly talk to them except to say hello but I don't have any problems with them

My relationship with my neighbors is too formal. Except of mutual exchanges of hello and bye we do not talk much. We have not interacted much to like each other or dislike each other. Sometimes we just nod our heads and smile and sometime we greet each other verbally. We have never spent too much time.

No matter where we live, we all have neighbors with whom we often meet on the street or even on the same floor if you live in an apartment building. I have 5 neighbors and they are all very old so I hardly talk to them except to say hello but I don't have any problems with them
Same here. I have never had any issues with any of my neighbors, but my neighbors are not my friends. We are all polite and greet each other but that's the extend of our relationship. I will like to think that in an emergency, we will be there for each other, but until then, we all keep to ourselves.. and I like it this way.

I'm in a good relationship with my neighbours. We talk and greet whenever we cross paths. I've been invited for several functions my neighbours held, which I attended.

I'm in a good relationship with my neighbours. We talk and greet whenever we cross paths. I've been invited for several functions my neighbours held, which I attended.
Cool. In my opinion, it is very interesting to spend time with such people with whom you have nothing in common except the street or the multi-storey building in which you live together. I would also like to visit all of them and talk about something, but they are all old

My neighbors across the street are all losers. One is an ass*ole who everybody hates. Two others are strange, creepy people. To my right are good friendly neighbors but they are pigs and their yard is a disgrace. To my left, they are o.k. but one of them likes to tell me what to do and it pisses me off.

The neighbour that I had a personal relationship with has just packed out and I have new neighbours now. This one is a family person and I don't feel vibes with married people. Maintaining a very formal relationship. And would love to keep it so.

The relationship with my neighbors are simply neutral. I greet them whenever I see them but I don't go around for visits or start having serious conversations with them. Am usually the type that likes being private with how I live and do my things.

I see them as family to me. I believe that they know a lot about me, and giving them the opportunity to be close to me has helped me build a better bond with them.

I have read reports about some people not getting along with their neighbours, but it is not what my type of person can do at all as I enjoy being on good terms with them.

I have good relationship with mt neighbours. They also help me whenever I need and I also help them if they need my help at any time

I have a very cordial relationship with my neighbours. We help each other out in times of need. We have been able to build this family and community feeling amongst the people living in my block of flats.

I don't have any issues with any of my neighbors as I see them as good people. I always believe that being in a good relationship with your neighbors we help you enjoy your stay in the neighborhood instead of being at work and not always being happy when you see them.

I can rightly say that I'm on good terms with my neighbors, I don't fight with anyone of them because I know that there are days when I will need their help.

I'm fortunate to have wonderful neighbors that make our community feel like an extended family. More than just polite waves when paths cross, there are potlucks, holiday parties, and even regular game nights that bring us all together.

I have a very cordial relationship with my neighbours. We help each other out in times of need. We have been able to build this family and community feeling amongst the people living in my block of flats.
That's actually nice, though the relationship with my neighbors really seems nice but I know for a fact most of them usually say bad things about my family, I have even heard some of the things they say personally. Yet we still allow them fetch water from our tank and charge their phones when there is no light.

I like all my neighbors and I always say hi to them. But I have never invited any of them over to my apartment and I don't plan on inviting anyone over to my apartment.

I like all my neighbors and I always say hi to them. But I have never invited any of them over to my apartment and I don't plan on inviting anyone over to my apartment.
That might be a good thing if you ask me. It is not bad to be friendly with them, but being too overly familiar with them will breed problems I'm the long run. So apart from the the greetings and few exchanges of words, nothing more.

Featured Articles

Back