Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What is your relationship like with your parents?

I had a very frosty relationship with my parents since childhood to just about fee years ago. I have just made conscious efforts to fix that relationship for the sake of the next generation. I just think that my parents were overbearing and that created so much distance between us because I couldn't cope with that.

I see my parents as my role model and they have been supportive in my career. One thing that I know is that no matter what happens in life, I will always honor and respect my parents because without them I don't know if I would have been able to achieve what I have achieved today.

I have a very cordial relationship with my parents. I mean I wonder what I would have been without them in my life.

They were there for me when I needed them most and that is one of the reasons that I am very grateful to them. I am always happier with them and always wish they live longer to enjoy the fruits of their labor.

My relationship with my parents is generally a good one, though it has had its ups and downs over the years. We've grown closer as I've gotten older and can relate to them more as adults. However, there are still certain topics that cause tension,.

It made me very harsh and mechanical. I am a robot with very little human emotions with serious trust issues.
I can only imagine what you have been true, it was definitely not easy. Though I believe this should be a motivational for you not to be like that when you have your own family. Don't give up on your emotions, and when the right person comes in, it would feel just so right to give a little trust.

Don't give up on your emotions, and when the right person comes in, it would feel just so right to give a little trust.
Never love anyone or anything too much. Because if you were to lose the thing that you love, you will be destroyed.

I am a very big fan of both my parents. They have been trying their best to provide the best quality of life for me and my siblings and I always be thankful for that. I really hope that I'll be able to repay them soon.

Featured Articles

Back