Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Contest will be announced within the next day or so! Stay tuned!

Movies What is your favourite movie?

There was a new movie which was an adaptation of the video game Gran Turismo. Gran Turismo is my favourite car racing video game which I have played. I watched the movie last two weeks, it was super exciting. It made me to go back and start playing the game again.

There many that I can watch again and again.
Revolver
The Lion King
The God Father

Last edited:
There many that I can watch them again and again.
Revolver
The Lion King
The God Father

I had to watch this movie The God Father several times before I could understand it. There was so much going on in the movie in the beginning which kept on having me confused. It's why it took me so long before I was able to catch up on the plot of the movie.

There many that I can watch them again and again.
Revolver
The Lion King
The God Father
Are you talking about the movie or cartoon The Lion King. Because they have the same story, but they were shot at different times and the quality of the picture is very different. I love the cartoon, but the 2019 movie is much better for me in terms of quality

There is an animation version of The Lion King but the rest of the movie which he pointed out are not cartoon. If you haven't watched The Godfather which is an old movie I think far back in the 80s, it is one of the best movies that is of gang related activities. If you haven't watched it, you have to check it out and see if you're going to enjoy watching it.

I find with the Harry Potter movies, you tend to understand them a little more as you get older and as you watch them more :) makes them a lot more interesting and addictive :)

It's become somewhat of a family Christmas tradition now to watch Harry Potter during that time and my kids love it as well :)
It includes a lot of violence and could teach some bad habits. I know this is a pure science fiction film. This is because they learn everything related to witches or similar actions. But it is still my point of view only.

Are you talking about the movie or cartoon The Lion King. Because they have the same story, but they were shot at different times and the quality of the picture is very different. I love the cartoon, but the 2019 movie is much better for me in terms of quality
I did see the "realistic" one, but I like more the cartoon, the original. :)

@Ja sa bong: I had to watch this movie The God Father several times before I could understand it. There was so much going on in the movie in the beginning which kept on having me confused. It's why it took me so long before I was able to catch up on the plot of the movie.
Lol... Most people had the same issue. Including myself. I think they made it on purpose to make people to watch the movie multiple times 😆

Last edited:
It includes a lot of violence and could teach some bad habits. I know this is a pure science fiction film. This is because they learn everything related to witches or similar actions. But it is still my point of view only.
This I can understand and I can understand how some may be easily influenced. I always find it is wise especially with children to ensure they understand that it is a movie and not real.

Lol... Most people had the same issue. Including myself. I think they made it on purpose to make people to watch the movie multiple times 😆

I simply had to conclude that my level of understanding was very low when I watched the movie years ago when it came out. I think I have also had this kind of experience with some other movies I watched in the past which when I rewatch them now, I will be understanding whatever that happened in the plot of the movie very easily.

I simply had to conclude that my level of understanding was very low when I watched the movie years ago when it came out. I think I have also had this kind of experience with some other movies I watched in the past which when I rewatch them now, I will be understanding whatever that happened in the plot of the movie very easily.
In the beginning, you may not understand anything. After watching 10 to 20 scenes you start to understand the story. It will be a hard job if someone starts in the middle or the end of video watching to understand it.

I mostly watch romantic films, so it is not surprising that my favorite will be of this genre. I think Me Before You is the best. I read the book first, but then I found out that there is such a movie and I liked it much more than the book.

My all-time favorite film is "The Shawshank Redemption." I'm captivated by its masterful storytelling, rich character development, and thematic exploration of hope, friendship, and the resilience of the human spirit. The performances are truly exceptional, and the film's ability to elicit a profound emotional response while maintaining an uplifting, inspiring core is what makes it a cinematic masterpiece in my eyes.

Most of my favorite movies are related to Tom Holland because I love this actor. In the first place is Uncharted because Tom played there is simply incredible. In second place are all the parts of Spider-Man in which Tom played. For me, this is a very talented actor

I have watched a lot of movies and I actually enjoyed a lot of them, I don't think I have a particular favorite though.

Hacksaw ridge. It is a war movie that is based on a true life story. It is all about courage and prowess in the war front. I’ve not watched another movie that tops it.

I recently started watching battle through the heavens and I have completely fallen in love with it. A not talking about the live action series but the 3d anime.

I don't watch English movies but Hindi movies and few of my favorites are :

3 idiots
Pinjer
DDLJ
Thank God
Shershah
.......and many more.

I don't watch English movies but Hindi movies and few of my favorites are :

3 idiots
Pinjer
DDLJ
Thank God
Shershah
.......and many more.
Those are some great Hindi movie suggestions, I will definitely check them out when I have time.

Featured Articles

Back