Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Mobile Gaming What is your favourite mobile game at the moment?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Mobile games have become more popular over the years and I love to play a handful of games. My favourite at the moment to play though is Monopoly Go which I love having going on my phone whilst I am busy.

Do you have a favourite mobile game at the moment? If you do, what is it?

Township, this has been my favorite game for the last 7 years.

My favorite mobile game at this moment is Mobile Legends Bang Bang. It has been my favorite for the past 7 years. The updates pushed by the developers of this game keeps it fresh and full of new modes, heroes, and strategies to explore.

Candy Crush Saga is my favourite mobile video game now. The video is very addictive no matter how many times I've played it. Call of Duty Mobile is another one I love too.

Candy Crush Saga is my favourite mobile video game now. The video is very addictive no matter how many times I've played it. Call of Duty Mobile is another one I love too.

My fiance likes playing candy crush and can play it for all day without getting tired. I have always enjoyed more football games, though, and my favourite is Top Eleven Football Manager . That is one game that I can play all day without getting tired. One good thing about Top Eleven Football manager is that they bring new features every month.

My favourite mobile game is Rhythm Hive.
It has been my favourite game since 2021 as they are always updating it and adding new K-pop groups to the game.

If we talk about a very serious game, then it is probably Guns Of Boom, because I downloaded it a long time ago and I immediately liked it and I even still play it sometimes, and if we talk about a simple offline game, then it will be Subway Surfers

Currently, I play Asphalt 9 Legends a lot. It is a free to play car racing game with in game transactions. I play the game on my Android phone. The game design is very realistic and it is fun to race the car. I think the game is also available for PC as well, but I am not sure as I have not checked it on my PC.

Mobile games can be fun and interesting. Presently I enjoy playing the FIFA football games and Call of Duty(COD) mobile games.
I also enjoy playing with different users and individuals online.
This is what I do in my spare time and to burn time when I’m bored.

I do not play mobile games, the only mobile games I have played are candy crush and temple run I used to play these games a lot in the past but haven't played any mobile games since ages. I like playing games on hand held consoles.

My favourite game at the moment is Candy Crush. It may not be a new game, but it is a game that I play most of the time when I am free at the workplace.

I was introduced to the game by my friend, and I must say that it has been a good game for me so far.

No favourites. I try them randomly. I had a few favourites a year back. Then I played too much and got bored.

Right now, I'm really into the mobile game Wordle. It's just the perfect little brain teaser to play for a few minutes each morning. Having to figure out the daily five-letter word based on the color-coded feedback is seriously addicting. The simplicity mixed with the element of deduction makes Wordle an engaging yet chill way to start my day. I try not to obsess over maintaining my streak, but it's definitely satisfying!

The best mobile game I have played is Temple Run. I love the adrenaline it brings up and how immersive it is. I have always installed updated version of the game in every android phone I have owned.

Wordle is fun. It is very popular too. I like open race games. Some of them are not easy to win but I try to get to a good score.

Currently, I play Asphalt 9 Legends a lot. It is a free to play car racing game with in game transactions. I play the game on my Android phone. The game design is very realistic and it is fun to race the car. I think the game is also available for PC as well, but I am not sure as I have not checked it on my PC.
I used to play this game too but as time goes on it gets more powerful my phone is weaker so when I play for more than half an hour my phone heats up and I can't even hold it in my hands

I think for me it's grand theft auto San Andreas. I have played this game multiple times, but I keep playing it. One reason I love it is that I can just simply drive around and do notting, and I am currently using the modded version so I have changed most of the cars to the modem ones.

I like PES and FIFA more than any other mobile games. I have been playing them right from the time of play station 1, but I don't play it often again because there's no time for it. They are still my favorite games though.

I'm not a mobile gamer, but if I have to choose one I'll choose among us

I mostly play mobile games than computer games. I like shooters like PUBG or Guns of Boom. These are pretty cool games with cool graphics and most smartphones support them

Featured Articles

Back