Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Contest will be announced within the next day or so! Stay tuned!

What is your favourite genre?

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
This applies to both tv shows and movies. What is your favourite genre and why?

My favourite genre is comedy. It’s hard to describe why, I guess I just like a good laugh, lol.

I love horror the most! I enjoy all types of horror films, anywhere from psychological to gory and slasher films. As for tv shows I prefer to watch action shows, or supernatural ones like Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I would say epic fantasy and comedy. I just love comedies. French one's are good. Kevin Hart is an amazing comedian.

I mixed, ;P I have been watching horror films more this year from the good and the bad but action is my go-to :) And I love true stories

Fantasy is my absolute favorite, probably followed by action and adventure. I've been fond of fantasy for the longest time, I just love all the neat creatures, the scenery, and the amazing medieval-like fighting.

I love horror, shooting, adventure and sci-fi movie genre. All these cover everything I need to watch in both movies and TV shows.

I like Comedy, Horror and a bit of Romance.
I'm not sure why I prefer to watch these genre's. Anything else doesn't interest me.

I love horror the most! I enjoy all types of horror films, anywhere from psychological to gory and slasher films. As for tv shows I prefer to watch action shows, or supernatural ones like Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I can't deal with watching horror movies 😫. I mean, I can't even have a good sleep any day that I mistakenly watch a horror movie. I like watching action movies and sometimes a bit of romantic movies. Anytime horror movies, I stay away from it.

I am a fan of everything drama and tragedic because it shows a small portion of the company and what we are facing as a daily issue. For what is horror it is science fiction and far from reality. Adventure is pure imagination and contains a lot of 3D concept effects.

I like historical movies, I also like psychological thrillers. I like darma that explore complex nature of human life. I also like action movies., especially movies with medieval actions. Comedy movies are find but due to the sexual nature of comedy, I tend to avoid comedy movies. I like pure comedy just like Jim Carey movies.

It's horror hands down I love so much more than any other movie's genre. I watch others but I don't enjoy them the way I enjoy horror movies and TV shows.

I also really liked comedies because you have to work a lot on these films to make such jokes that will appeal to many. Now many films that are even in the list of comedy genres are not funny at all, the best films for me are the years 2003-2014

I like romantic movies the most because they are always so cozy and very instructive. They are very easy to shoot and that's why there are so many of them, but all the ones I watched were very cool for me. The best for romantic TV series are Turkish, and American movies

Anything to do with history captures my interest. I especially enjoy movies about WW2.

My favorite genre is science fiction. I'm captivated by the genre's ability to explore complex philosophical questions, extrapolate on technological advancements, and examine the human condition from innovative perspectives. I'm drawn to its capacity to hold a mirror up to our society and consider the implications of our choices and trajectories as a species.

I used to really like dramas, but I've watched so many movies in this genre that I just got bored, so now I mostly watch action movies and comedies, but comedy is a bit hard to find

I actually watch and enjoy all kinds, but if I must choose, I would go with fantasy, supernatural, action, Romance, and even bits of horror.

Featured Articles

Back