Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your favourite food?

I LOVE Indian food. nom nom

Pizza, Mashed potato, Chinese foods like tofu are my favourite food. Pizza is my favourite fast food.

I think it would have to be PIZZA! I cant explain why but if I could only have 1 food for the rest of my life, it would certainly be Pizza.

fresh-smokey-pizza-4hqtuekpwwj27que.gif

My favourite food is noodles. Any noodles and I'll eat them.
It used to be pizza but not the biggest fan anymore.

Rice is my favourite food. It doesn't matter how it's prepared, I'll enjoy it without complaining about anything.

Chicken and Waffles will be my favourite food. It's my best breakfast to eat in the morning before going to work.

There are so many good food which are my favourite. The one's which I can't resist eating whenever it's been cooked are mashed potatoes, fried plantain, Spaghetti, toast, salad, grilled chicken and bacon. I would consider tea as my favorite too because I drink tea every morning and night before going to bed.

This is a very difficult question to answer for someone like me who is a foodie. I love a lot of foods. But still if I have to say only one name, I would say Chicken Biriyani. It's one of the best Indian dishes one can ever have.

There are so many good foods which are my favourite. The one's which I can't resist eating whenever it's been cooked are mashed potatoes, fried plantain, Spaghetti, toast, salad, grilled chicken and bacon. I would consider tea as my favorite too because I drink tea every morning and night before going to bed.
Grilled chicken and bacon are my favourite meals as well. I can be eating grilled chicken every day without getting tired of doing so. The fact is that it is one of my favourite protein sources. Do you enjoy having enough sauce added to the grilled chicken?

Grilled chicken and bacon are my favourite meals as well. I can be eating grilled chicken every day without getting tired of doing so. The fact is that it is one of my favourite protein sources. Do you enjoy having enough sauce added to the grilled chicken?
White meat is very good. It's why I love eating grilled chicken and bacon. I also enjoy eating turkey meat too because it's white meat too. I know how to prepare grilled chicken too. I don't have to order for it in any restaurants. KFC makes good grilled chicken when I ordered from them years ago but not anymore.

White meat is very good. It's why I love eating grilled chicken and bacon. I also enjoy eating turkey meat too because it's white meat too. I know how to prepare grilled chicken too. I don't have to order for it in any restaurants. KFC makes good grilled chicken when I ordered from them years ago but not anymore.
This is something normal because when you learn cook to yourself you do not need anymore to order food from elsewhere as it costs a lot of funds while preparing at home could cost lower funds than ordering from KFC or similar restaurants.

This is something normal because when you learn cook to yourself you do not need anymore to order food from elsewhere as it costs a lot of funds while preparing at home could cost lower funds than ordering from KFC or similar restaurants.
Yes, it's true with having good knowledge of how to cook your own food. If you do have such knowledge, it will be very difficult for another person's food to meet your cooking taste and standard. It was take someone who knows how to cook very well to make what you are going to be appreciative of.

Chinese, not a fan of all but some of them taste great.

Some of the recipes are so wonderful when prepared right. The restuarant matters too. The right kind of preparation is key for most dishes.

I don't like a lot of things because they don't have specific tastes. For example, potatoes or pasta, they cannot be very tasty except when they are cooked with a lot of seasoning and meat. But I really like pilaf because it has a lot of calories and a rich taste, and it is not so easy to prepare

Chinese, not a fan of all but some of them taste great.

Some of the recipes are so wonderful when prepared right. The restuarant matters too. The right kind of preparation is key for most dishes.
Even though I know how to cook very well, I don't know how to prepare Chinese dishes. I will be making out time learn how to cook some good Chinese meals. I have a good food YouTube channel I follow to learn how to cook different meals. They also teach how to make Chinese foods, I'll learn it from them.

I do know how to cook some of my favourite recipes. But Chinese recipes are a bit too much for me. They are complex and need special dedication. I cannot follow those instruction at all. Not a YouTube learner in any way.

I do know how to cook some of my favourite recipes. But Chinese recipes are a bit too much for me. They are complex and need special dedication. I cannot follow those instruction at all. Not a YouTube learner in any way.
Yes, it's true about how different and difficult it is to cook Chinese food very well. It's not like the other regular food. If you make any mistakes when you are trying to cook Chinese food, it will ruin the whole food. There won't be any way to salvage the food.

Yes, it's true about how different and difficult it is to cook Chinese food very well. It's not like the other regular food. If you make any mistakes when you are trying to cook Chinese food, it will ruin the whole food. There won't be any way to salvage the food.
In any country you find Chinese restaurants preparing the food so you may try them in the beginning before entertaining yourself to cook like them, it is indeed a complicated process to do them. Unlike food of other countries that is near to your food digest.

Some cultures have complex recipes. They have many steps and are hard to follow if you are doing it the first time.

The mix of spices is important as I understand.

Back