Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your favourite food?

Pizza. Who doesn't love pizza? I tried it only once as a child and realized how incredible it tastes. I try not to eat pizza so often because it is not a very healthy food, but I really like the taste

I would love to have spinach mixed with paneer cubes and along with that tandoori roti and that would be yummy

My favorite breakfast is fried eggs with a grilled sandwich. It takes a lot of time, so I don't do it every morning

Actually everyone have his or her favorite best food either traditional or foreign, my best favorite food goes to my traditional food because i really enjoyed eating it because all the ingredients used to prepared the meal was local and it was prepared without seasonings cube and it was be eaten with salt.

What about you and why did you enjoy eaten the food?

I have so many different favourite foods, some of which are foods from my own country and others that are foods from other countries.

The foods I tend to enjoy the most are

Lasagne
Sushi
Poke Bowls
Fajitas
Enchiladas
Chinese food such as curry, chow mein and such.

I like Chick peas and bhatura that are made from all-purpose flour and after making its dough these are deep fried in Mustard oil or vegetable Oil

I would prefer bread toast and if I can get sandwiches then it would be even better and it does not take much time so its best

I love pilaf because I can cook it myself and it's cheap and quick. However, what I can't cook at home is pizza. It is already much more expensive, so I don't eat it that often, but I really like this taste

I like Potatoes and chick peas and I am planning to have black chick peas tomorrow with poori which is basically the Indian deep fried bread

Actually we so many food's we used eat and some are traditional food while some are not traditional foods.

And we have so many favorite foods in which we don't get tired of taken it.

But for me my favorite food was just white rice and beans I enjoy taken it even though its for whole day

What are your best favorite foods?

My favourite foods would have to be Chinese food such as Chow Mein, Curry, Egg Fried Rice. I also enjoy some Mexican food such as Fajitas and Enchiladas and I am someone who enjoys Sushi and Poke Bowls too :)

My favourite foods would have to be Chinese food such as Chow Mein, Curry, Egg Fried Rice. I also enjoy some Mexican food such as Fajitas and Enchiladas and I am someone who enjoys Sushi and Poke Bowls too :)
Actually I will also like to have give a try in those Chinese foods but I think I will not enjoy taken their food's the way I hope so because I have never been to their country

There are so many dishes that are my favorite so its not possible for me to choose one but I like to have chick peas every week and these are my favorite

Anything prepared at home by my sister is my favorite. She knows how many spices to add and also innovate to prepare tasty dishes.

Back