Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What is your favourite food?

Some cultures have complex recipes. They have many steps and are hard to follow if you are doing it the first time.

The mix of spices is important as I understand.
Yes, there is always a recipe for cooking any food of different cultures and tribe. If you do not get the recipe right, the food would not taste like anything they eat. This is why making more efforts to learn the cooking recipe is very important before starting to actual cook the food.

I rely on genuine restaurants for such kind of food. As in Chinse restaurants sometimes have a genuine Chinese person handling things. That helps with the taste as well as they know first hand how it should be.

I rely on genuine restaurants for such kind of food. As in Chinse restaurants sometimes have a genuine Chinese person handling things. That helps with the taste as well as they know first hand how it should be.
At an advanced age, the body's ability or mechanisms have been decreased or lowered as taste or see or being dynamic inability to cook, they learn something 17 years ago and still with same cooking methods which could be no longer suitable for cooking, especially in Chinese cooking.

Yes, it's a better decision to make use of like a Chinese restaurant which cooks Chinese food but the local Chinese people. They will have first hand knowledge of how best to cook their own food. It won't be like someone who is trying to learn another people's food culture.

My favourite food is noodles. Any noodles and I'll eat them.
It used to be pizza but not the biggest fan anymore.
Without attempting to stereotype, I want to believe you are a lady. Ladies in my country love noodles but men don't because that thing hardly fills a man.

My favourite food though is fried rice. If well prepared, I can eat up to three plates if it.

I like different types of sandwiches mostly the veg ones with mayo dip.

My favorite food is any food cooked by my mom so I enjoy every food she prepares.

If I had to choose one favorite food, it would be a tough call, but I think I'd go with pasta. There's just something incredibly comforting and satisfying about a big bowl of perfectly al dente noodles tossed in a rich, savory sauce. Whether it's a classic tomato-basil marinara, a decadent carbonara, or even just simple garlic and olive oil, pasta never disappoints.

I like Spicy food so I like anything that's spicy and like Honey chilly potatoes.

I think am just weird and wired like that. I don't have a favorite food. I just eat whatever I feel like eating at anytime.

I like spinach a lot and we do like cottage cheese and both these things taste so good when combined and we can also add boiled potatoes to spinach and it also tastes so good

Featured Articles

Back