Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Contest will be announced within the next day or so! Stay tuned!

What is your favourite drink?

Dr Pepper is my favourite one that I have frequently.

However, when I go to an ethnic restaurant, I love getting the milk- or yoghurt-based drinks, such as lassi and ayran. They complement the spicy dishes so well!

Dr Pepper seems to be a favourite. Personally I do not like it. I like coke as bad as it is for you and water! :p

I used to drink Caffeine Free Diet Dr. Pepper when I was younger. Would get the 2 liters. I still miss the flavor but I cannot drink pop anymore. So I'd say my favorite drink would be my chocolate almond milk.

Depends on the day, today I like OJ.. sometimes OJ with Vodka! But I also like flavored iced teas!

My favourite drink has to be Dr Pepper. You can't go wrong when it comes to Dr Pepper.
Peach Juice is also a favourite of mine.

Dr Pepper Zero thank you :)

Water and apple juice. I drink both of them every day. I use water to eat and I will wash down with apple juice after I'm done with eating.

Smirnoff vodka is my favourite drink. I've tasted so many drinks but this Smirnoff vodka is the best I've had. Jack Daniels is good but Smirnoff vodka is better.

My favourite drink is a wine called Asconi Agor. I had a taste of the wine at my friend's birthday party in 2018. After that event, I went hunting for the wine and found it. It's the only wine you would see in my refrigerator every day. I but it in carton to keep. Whenever I want to drink alcoholic beverage, it's what I will take.

My favorite soft drink has to be Mountain Dew. I love its taste compared to its competitors. It gives me a kick whenever I drink it lol. It feels really fresh when you have one on a hot summer day. Try once. You'll feel what I meant by getting a "kick". :p

My favourite drink would have to be Pepsi Max. I have just recently started drinking Cherry Pepsi Max which I am finding I enjoy more now than I used to so that is now my go-to at the moment when I fancy a fizzy drink.

It depends on which brand that you are asking of. If it has to do with beer, then my favorite there is Heineken as it doesn't cause any migraine when I take them. Drinking Heineken has been a decision that I took many years ago. If it is about soft drink, I will Pepsi fan instead of Coca-Cola, all thanks to my dad.

My favourite drink would have to be Pepsi Max. I have just recently started drinking Cherry Pepsi Max which I am finding I enjoy more now than I used to so that is now my go-to at the moment when I fancy a fizzy drink.
I have not tasted any kind of soda drinks in more than 6 years. I used to love drinking Pepsi whenever I'm tired from being stressed out from work. The drink boosts my energy levels after taking it but as a result of the sugar in it, I had to stop drinking it. I have to be careful with how much sugar I consume to avoid health issues associated with too much sugar.

I like Mountain Dew a lot and also Sprite. Both are quite similar and I like the freshness I get after having these drinks.

Iced coffee is my favorite drink and it was the last drink I took and enjoyed and it tastes so good when the weather is so hot like we have here now

Featured Articles

Back