Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What is you favourite weather conditions?

Stardom22

Off The Mark

Reaction score
For me l do prefer the hot seasons. The reason for this is that one can continue doing their activities on the sun provided they can put on some protective gears like the hat, loose clothes and so on.
Unlike the rain season whereas people needs to stay at home during heavy rainfall because most workplaces close down to pave way for the rains fast.

I really don't like the hot seasons. Just the heat alone drains me even while indoors, not to talk of stepping out. I know the rainy season which is the alternative season in my country disrupts businessess but it favours me since I don't step out to work and my poultry farm is right in my compound.

I like the cold weather the more. I mean this kind of weather will give me a cool time to enjoy my sleep in the afternoon.

Also, when there is cold weather, you are sure that you won't need to take your bath in the afternoon, unlike when the weather is pretty hot. So, at all times, I will go with the cold weather instead.

I like summers because I don't like wearing too many clothes as it doesn't allow me to work and move independently.

I usually prefer dark and rainy days. Or any weather that is cold. Am the type usually loves wearing sweaters for no good reason, so having this kind of weather is a perfect excuse to wear one 😂

I enjoy chilly weather conditions. I like it when it rains and everywhere is wet and cold. I hate when it’s sunny and hot. I also do not like it when everywhere is stuffy. I like the weather clear and clean.

I like beach side weather. A bit hot and humid while still comfortable. Enough wind to keep you active and fresh.

I do not know whether we get that kind of weather far from beach areas.

I like cooler weather because somehow that hotter weather does not suits me and I start feeling irritated because of it

A lot of people from hot weather areas feel the same. But if you ask those from Canada or places where the temperature drops drastically, their vote goes for summer.

I love late spring the most, when it's not yet summer and it's not so hot, but it's warm enough to wear a T-shirt. This temperature is comfortable for my body

I agree. Any temperature that allows you to wear a normal Tshirt is fine. Neither too cold nor too hot. That's a good bargain.

I prefer the cold weather anytime. This is because steps and measures can be taken to minimize the effects of the cold. But when it comes to heat, it tends to get frustrating because if there's no electricity it tends to get worse.

I prefer the cold weather because some measures can be taken to neutralize the cold at least to some extent, but when it is too hot what can we do, take off our clothes in public?

My absolute favorite weather is a sunny day with a high around 75°F (24°C) and a gentle breeze. The sunshine lifts my mood and warm-but-not-hot temperatures are so comfortable. I love being able to go outside without bundling up or sweating profusely.

For me l do prefer the hot seasons. The reason for this is that one can continue doing their activities on the sun provided they can put on some protective gears like the hat, loose clothes and so on.
Unlike the rain season whereas people needs to stay at home during heavy rainfall because most workplaces close down to pave way for the rains fast.
I like cold weather more than every other weather

My favorite weather is cold weather

Right now, it's so hot that you could bake a lasagna in my mailbox. I don't like the hot months. I use to when I was a kid but not any more.

I like fall weather. It's not too hot and not too cold.

I also like the Fall, the temp is perfect and the colors of the leaves just make it the perfect season. I really can not stand the hot weather.

I think Spring is the Ideal weather because I don't like intense hot summers and shivering winters

Featured Articles

Back