Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is the weather like today?

Completely dark. The temperature's 8°C.

Cloudy. The temperature's 13°C.

Piddling with rain and very windy

It has been really rainy, windy and cold today for us. I will admit, it is starting to feel a lot like winter is heading in now.

Completely dark. The temperature's 7°C.

It's currently raining now. I love it so much because the heat was crazy in the afternoon. My entire house was on fire.

I live in New Jersey USA and the temp is 35F or 1C. What happened to Summer!

The weather today looks like it's going to be warm as the sun is shining, but the second you step outside it's freezing and you have to run back inside to grab your coat.

Cloudy. The temperature's 8°C.

The weather today was really cold and windy. Not much sun at all.
Happy it didn't rain though.

It is 37 degrees fahrenheit in Washington DC now. It's very cloudy which might likely rain. I wouldn't surprised if it eventually rains before it's morning.

The weather is not good today. Been raining all day and there is still so much rain to come.
It's also really cold outside.

its 42 degrees Fahrenheit today. Kinda cloudy. Not the best of days.

Completely dark. The temperature's 7°C.

Today has been cold, windy and cloudy.
Not the best weather at the moment.

It is cloudy and slightly windy today with a chill in the air. You can tell that it is getting close to Christmas! 8 days to go!

We had some freezing rain this morning.

Freezing Season 3 GIF by Outlander

49F with showers all day! Blah

Back