Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is the weather like today?

It’s cold and rainy today

showery and thundery today

I have warm clothes on, heating on full and curtains close and I'm still freezing

Nova Scotia another rainy place in Canada

It’s a humid cold so it feels colder. Actually we don’t get the weather we had growing up TG I don’t have to shovel my way out too often

Cloudy, and the temperature's 11°C.

Typical British weather, I guess :p .

I love that weather. :p You don't want humidity trust me, that's one of the things I don't like about living in the Midwest in the US. Anyways today it's chilly and cloudy outside and I love it. I've got my back door open right now. It's 58 F (14 C).

The weather change seems to have caught up to me. Very cold and I don't feel so great.

Hot weather today, but not as hot as last monday.. currently 34°C!

It's afternoon here. The weather is slightly sunny, having clear sky and not much hot and humid today. Probably, the evening is gonna be a pleasant one.

The weather is sunny here today. It rained all through yesterday, so we are getting a shinny day. I don't like it when it rains too much very often.

Back