Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is the weather like today?

I'm an American living and working in Canada and my girlfriend is a practicing Wiccan, so my life is a bit different I guess.
Not bad, I guess you have it all figured out. Different is not bad, it makes you special 🙂

It's too hot outside; the temperature has reached 50 °C here. Yesterday, it was cloudy but didn't rain. It's been extremely tough for people to go out during the day.. I hope to get relief after getting rain here, but I don't know when the monsoon will reach here.

It's too hot outside; the temperature has reached 50 °C here.
It's only 5C up here in the valley and it snowed again up in the mountains. I'll have to put a coat on and wear a hat this morning when we go out grocery shopping.

It's lovely today compared to the other days of this week with wind, rain and cloud. It's 66 degrees at the moment for us and nice in the sun, not too hot with a slight breeze :)

It's so hot and humid and already touching 43C at 11.30 Am on a Monday morning

It’s 89 degrees today and feels like 96.

It's so hot and humid today that you cannot bear the hotness of the sun and it was expected to rain but looks like those rainy clouds have disappeared so early

It's so hot and humid today that you cannot bear the hotness of the sun and it was expected to rain but looks like those rainy clouds have disappeared so early
It is the opposite over here. The sun is not out yet and the weather is cloudy. A good day to be outside, I guess.

It is the opposite over here. The sun is not out yet and the weather is cloudy. A good day to be outside, I guess.
I can trade for this weather because its so bad here that people are even dying because of this intense heat

Today the temperature is lower than the previous day because of the rain fall in UP nearby which has caused the weather cool.

Weather is comparatively better today, It stayed overcast for most of the part and I am not complaining

Weather is comparatively better today, It stayed overcast for most of the part and I am not complaining

It didn't rain today but the weather is better than it was from last few days.

Yes there is no rain, even yesterday there was nothing but its little windy and that's helping

It is humid today, and I was sweating while going to the parking lot. I am returning home today.

Its not so good but yesterday was so good but still its better than how it was like 3 days ago

The temperature is low, and a cool breeze was flowing in the morning when I was going to work.

Its not bad but slowly getting hotter and humid so it will be tough by 2-3 pm

What’s your weather like where you are?

It’s been not only the longest hot summer on record, but also the hottest autumn (so far) here in the UK.

This is due to the El Nino effect as well as global warming as explained in the article.

Wonder whether we’ll be having a mild or freezing summer…
Here in minna the weather is so cold for someone in relationship,but harsh for single and singlet😂

Back