Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Gaming What games do you find help you relax?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Video games or games in general have been known to help people who have been stressed or have a lot going on in their life that is causing anxiety.

I always found that whenever I was stressed or anxious turning to video games helped me a lot, some of the games I find help are:

Pet Simulator 99
Fortnite
Monopoly Go (mobile game)
Fall Guys
Stumble Guys

Just to name a few.

What games do you find help you relax?

Minecraft was always my go-to relaxing game. Destiny 2 is probably my current go-to.

Lately I’m playing Ori I’m really enjoying this series I find the animation style relaxing it’s also a very forgiving game so you are not under pressure even when you reach a challenging part 🙂

I am a fan also of Yalla Ludo, Subway Surfers, Checkers, Checks, Ludo King, and GTA. But I play from time to time and not every day. This is because I need mobile phone for daily call so it could be in spare time instead.

There is no game that relaxes me as much as Minecraft. I started playing MInecraft in 2016 and I and I still find this game very interesting. I play adventure mode and creative mode but I like creative mode when I am in a mood for relaxation. After minecraft, I like Forza Horizon that always gives me adrenaline rush.

I have never played such simple games, because in order for them to be relaxing, it does not mean that they have to be calm and without action. That's why, for example, I love shooters and they relax me quite a lot if I don't focus too much on the game and just play for fun. This is how I like to play GTA 5, because it has its own atmosphere that is not repeated anywhere

PES on play station 5 is really helpful for me to cool down and ease off the stress I might have after a long day. I play with friends and have fun with them, it works like magic.

For me I think it would be gta or one of does building game simulators, I find them really relaxing. Though most times I play games more for just fun than relaxing.

I've always been a lover of RPGs so I love those video games, for example Final fantasy or Dragon Quest are good options, I also like MMOs like FFXIV and Wow

Fortnite is also the most relaxing game for me because I can play it with a partner and we always have fun and do all kinds of stupid things. We are not competing for the rating, this is just a good way to distract yourself

When I need to unwind after a long day, I often turn to relaxing games with simple gameplay loops and calming atmospheres. Games like Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing, and platformer collect-a-thons are my go-tos.

Featured Articles

Back