Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Gaming What console do you play on?

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
What console do you play on? PC counts. Do you like your console or would you like to upgrade?

I have a PS5 and a PC but I only play on my PS5 now. My PC can run large games perfectly fine but playing on the PS5 is just a lot more convenient for gaming.

I have a PC, and all games I play are on PC

I still have the Xbox One X and I currently play on that. I mostly play Fortnite at the moment but do on some occasions play other games when I have the time.

I would love to upgrade to the new Xbox Series S or even the X if I can but that will have to be when I am able to.

I play games on my PC more than anything these days. I play a lot of retro games via emulation when I don't feel like hooking up one of my game consoles.

It's always PC. I used to play PS2 when I was a kid and when I had it for few months or I used to rent it but it was so long time ago.

I'm A PC gamer and that's all, I used to own a good PS2 back in the day :) I no longer have it other than the PS2 controllers and still have the games for it :)

I play most of my games on the PlayStation 4 that I bought some years ago. One can't deny the fact that playing the football games on it gives you a different feeling than playing it on mobile, for example. I am glad that I got this console when I did and didn't wait for the PlayStation 5 to become available then.

Nintendo Switch.. and most ports on PC if possible. I'm mostly the Nintendo guy!

I still play on the Xbox One S at the moment until I can upgrade. As long as it still runs the games I play, I'm happy.

I have playstation 5 and I play on playstation 5. Before, playstation 5, I was using playstation 4. However, I am mostly a PC gamer and I play games on my PC. I have a gaming laptop and I play games on my laptop.I se console only for the games that are not available on windows PC. By the way, I can play only during the weekends due to time constrains.

I don't have a personal console, only a gaming laptop, but my best friend has a PlayStation 4 and we often play games for two, most often it's FIFA 22. But I never wanted to play games like Fortnite or Valorant there

I think the Nintendo Switch has the better exclusives out of all the consoles. But I bet the whole experience will be better once the next-gen Nintendo console comes out

I think the Nintendo Switch has the better exclusives out of all the consoles. But I bet the whole experience will be better once the next-gen Nintendo console comes out
It is a multi-game level. But you need a gamer PC to install on your PC as it is too much RAM-consuming. Or you could purchase the hardware equipment and play with the console box. I recommend also anyone to play this game.

I have a decent PC. I play titles that work on it.

These days, I am more into Android and games that's available there.

I use PlayStation. I started playing games with PlayStation 2 and currently I have PlayStation 5..Sometimes I play games on mobile phone or PC but I mainly play with PlayStation. I have never played on any other console apart from PlayStation.

Recently, a lot of people like to use Xbox. Maybe that's my friend circle, but I see more and more people choose Xbox lately.

I don't have a console now, but I bought a PlayStation 4 a long time ago and it was a great experience, but the games were very expensive, so I had to sell this console. But I think with the appearance of funds I will buy myself again because it is very convenient to play

I have a PC, so I play most of my games on PC. I also make use of emulators. I use the dolphin emulator to play Nintendo GameCube games. I also make use of other emulators for other games as well.

"I primarily game on my PlayStation 5. It's been a stellar console so far, with impressive graphics and a great lineup of exclusives. That said, I also have a decent gaming PC that I use for some titles. And I still break out my old PlayStation 4 every now and then for classics or to revisit personal favorites.

Featured Articles

Back