Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What can instantly ruin a friendship?

That's true, I have had awesome people who where good friends but now we hardly talk. So we still need to be careful even when we are around these good friends.

What is the reason for not talking to them now?.

It happens when we have our family and responsibilities our friend circle reduces and some times ends. Same is the case with me , I hardly talk to my friends now a days.

I guess the best answer I can give to that is that life happened. Some just disconnect, and I don't even know the reason why. For some the friendship was awesome only for them to start hating along the line.

I guess the best answer I can give to that is that life happened. Some just disconnect, and I don't even know the reason why. For some the friendship was awesome only for them to start hating along the line.
There's a saying that 20 friends cannot play together for 20 years. At some point everyone will scatter in pursuit of careers and new lives. So it is not a new thing to not be close again with some friends.

There's a saying that 20 friends cannot play together for 20 years. At some point everyone will scatter in pursuit of careers and new lives. So it is not a new thing to not be close again with some friends.
Yes that's true, there are times you will begin to wonder how it even happened. Then there are friendships you might think no matter what happens it would never break, no matter how long, they might actually be the first to break.

I agreed with it and accepted it. I consider myself to be like this, as in these 30 years I have never tried to keep in touch with them. Maybe I got so busy in life that I forgot them.

I agreed with it and accepted it. I consider myself to be like this, as in these 30 years I have never tried to keep in touch with them. Maybe I got so busy in life that I forgot them.
Like people would say, life happened. We just get caught in so many things that we no longer have enough time to keep up with does around us and at the same time deal with the things we are going through.

Visiting you and not giving me food to eat! As someone that loves food a lot, it can be a deal breaker. Seriously!

Visiting you and not giving me food to eat! As someone that loves food a lot, it can be a deal breaker. Seriously!
Wait are you for real? Is it safe to conclude that you provide food to all of your friends that come visiting you then?

Lies always destroy everything. No one likes to be lied to by a loved one. Close people such as friends should speak only the truth even if it may offend someone

Trust issues can break a relationship and friendship in a very short time so trust is most important

Trust issues can break a relationship and friendship in a very short time so trust is most important

Trust can ruin any relationship not only friendships. At this age, I don't like to make new friends, whatever friends I have in my life, I want them to remain my friends. And for it I ignore things sometimes and we should do as not to ruin the relationship.

Trust can ruin any relationship not only friendships. At this age, I don't like to make new friends, whatever friends I have in my life, I want them to remain my friends. And for it I ignore things sometimes and we should do as not to ruin the relationship.
Its hard to make new friends because mostly they become friends to get some benefit from us

What can instantly ruin a friendship in your case? Would it be dishonesty, lying, gossips, betrayal, blackmail or being envious?

If you've ended your friendship with anyone, what led to ending the friendship?
It depends on your level of understanding but for me I will consider dishonesty first and the gossiping

When a friend displays an act of deep selfishness, it immediately threatens the friendship. There is no one that wants to be the victim in a friendship. It is supposed to be a give and take thing but selfishness easily ruins it.

Back