Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What are you currently watching?

I am planning to watch Mirzapur web series which is in season 3 and also Kota factory but I am yet to watch even a single show

My wife and I have been watching Supernatural. We are on season 3 currently, I don't know why it took us this long to watch it. I remember when it first came out when I was still in High School and it just ended five years ago so there's plenty of episodes to watch.

This is what I'm just currently watching. It's a fight between Darth Vader and Obi Wan. I love Star War so much.

I'm currently listening watching the epic fight of Batman vs Superman in Dawn of Justice. It's one of my favorite scenes in the movie.

The trending TV show that everybody is watching is Big brother and it's one of the shows that interest the youths. I don't like watching it but sometimes, I just glance in it to know the people winning.

I am currently watching law of devil, it is a Chinese 3D donghua. I am almost rounding up though.

I am not watching anything now. I have just come back from work and enjoying here with some good music playing on YouTube.
I am yet to decide what we will watch for our Friday late night TV watching. I keep my entertainment watching limited to Friday and Saturday nights.

Back