Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What are you currently watching?

What TV series or even movie series are you currently watching? How are you finding it?
A currently watching Chinese series titled sword and fairy 4, for Chinese series lover you should give this film a try it's very interesting

I didn’t like the fourth season but the rest of the series is great. Also, the UK is nothing like what’s shown in Sex Education.

My girlfriend has been watching the "Fashion T.V." channel lately. We only have 1 television so I don't have much choice but to watch it with her.

At the moment my eldest son is watching football. I believe it is Arsenal vs Westham which just finished.

I’m currently watching Fast and Furious 6.

I am thinking about completing the flash series I started a few years back. I stoped at season seven episode eleven.

I will finish Panchayat 3 this weekend and have been rewatching season 1 and 2 and will move to 3rd soon

I am currently watching battle through the heaven, it's a Chinese donghua. I am currently at season two.

I was watching a Hindi series "Panchayat season 3" last night. It's a good series and shows the situation of a small village of India. The characters in the movie are so good.

"Shampoo Pranks" on YouTube, the funniest thing that I've ever seen in my life. 🤣

"Shampoo Pranks" on YouTube, the funniest thing that I've ever seen in my life. 🤣
It's crazy what you can find on YouTube! The amount of times I have ended up down a very weird path on YouTube is crazy!

I am watching CourageJD at the moment on YouTube.

I’m currently watching The Chi.

Today I went on YouTube and watched a Pakistani "slapping video". It was so funny that I almost died from laughing so much. 😅

I am currently watching the flash the series. I am currently in season eight episode thirteen.

I have recently completed the 3rd season of Panchayat and it was really good and I enjoyed it so much

I’m currently watching the latest episode of The Chi “Smoke and Mirrors”.

I am in search of some good web series now a days. Yesterday I watched "Chchori" a Hindi movie. It is a horror movie.

Featured Articles

Back