Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Try Advisordia now

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
I think for those who have been writing on PTP for a long time, they know about the Advisordia website, which was created last year, but it did not work for long and payments were suspended there. Anyway, this site has started paying again, and for those who are registered there, you can come back, and for those who are not, I will now briefly write about the site. This is a very cool Make Money Community because there you can find a lot of articles on the topic of cryptocurrency and the stock market and much more. They also have one of the highest payouts per message. You can withdraw to PayPal. So you should definitely try it
#Make Money community

Last edited:
I also came to know that the website is back but I don't have any interest in the website

@deucher, this your review is vague. When you say that they have one of the highest rates per message, you would have convinced me more by stating the actual amount they pay for every message a user posts. I am hoping it would have users coming back after such a long hiatus.

I have not heard of this site but I know there are sites that pay you for posting. However, I am not a fan of such sites, they yave very poor rates and it takes a limg time even to make a buck. Thewe are nithung but tme waster

@deucher, this your review is vague. When you say that they have one of the highest rates per message, you would have convinced me more by stating the actual amount they pay for every message a user posts. I am hoping it would have users coming back after such a long hiatus.
They pay 3 cents for each message and 1.5 cents for posting a thread. This is more than in any other sites, and they also pay even for the fact that your comment will receive a reaction

Attachments

• photo_2024-03-31_20-13-14.jpg
    photo_2024-03-31_20-13-14.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 0
I am not very good in mathematics but if a dollar is 250 points. And any answer you give is 4 points, how come the dollar worth of an answer is 3 cents. From the little maths I know, the worth of one answer is 0.016 which is not encouraging at all. They are better alternatives. And you would need 7 dollars to withdraw. All crazy.

I don't know where you got this information, but the minimum withdrawal is 600 points and that's $5, and for one answer they pay 4 points, that's 3 cents

I don't know where you got this information, but the minimum withdrawal is 600 points and that's $5, and for one answer they pay 4 points, that's 3 cents
Go and get the updated information. The minimum withdrawal has been shifted to $7. And the points have been adjusted to 250 per dollar. I am busy now. Would have provided screenshots but would do much later. But you can go ahead and verify before that.

Go and get the updated information. The minimum withdrawal has been shifted to $7. And the points have been adjusted to 250 per dollar. I am busy now. Would have provided screenshots but would do much later. But you can go ahead and verify before that.
Well if you write like that then I won't call it the best conditions because I haven't seen this update anywhere yet. Then it's just another site that pays on par with everyone else

But then I can write a big plus is that they pay for quality content if your comment is chosen as the best answer, and this is definitely not the case on other services

Last edited:
Well if you write like that then I won't call it the best conditions because I haven't seen this update anywhere yet. Then it's just another site that pays on par with everyone else

But then I can write a big plus is that they pay for quality content if your comment is chosen as the best answer, and this is definitely not the case on other services
Out of pressure from some members on the Advisordia thread on Trendri, the admin has decided to revert back the withdrawal minimum to $5. I think that the threshold of $7 was quite too much.

I already have an account there, I was very active before the site stopped paying. I think I we go back to the site again. What about the earning process, is there a limit as to how many questions and answers you can give per day?

Featured Articles

Back