Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

T20 World Cup started.

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
The most-awaited T20 World Cup tournament has started. Being a fan of cricket, I was waiting for it. T20 games are comparatively a new format, but interesting and exciting as it hardly takes 5–6 hours to complete.
I am curiously waiting for the India-Pakistan match.
Do you watch cricket? Which is your favorite team?

I don't watch a lot of cricket but I do watch cricket. Even thought I enjoy all formats of cricket, I watch limited over match more because they are completed in comparatively shorter time. Test takes 5 days, ODI takes 1 day but T20 takes just 4-5 hours.

That's why I also like watching T20 matches. I prefer to watch highlights of Oneday and test matches

I don't really watch cricket games. Maybe because I never understood how it is being played up till now.

It's not a tough game to understand. This is first time USA is participating in the tournament.

It's not a tough game to understand. This is first time USA is participating in the tournament.
Right, maybe one day I will sit and analyze it thoroughly, who knows, I might end up enjoying it.

Not really a fan of cricket. This game is not common or popular in my country. Am guessing it's mostly popular in Asian or in India.

Just like the Indians, people in my country are also crazy about cricket. If you have ever watched any cricket match played by Nepal, you will understand what I am saying. I enjoy watching cricket but sadly it takes a long time to watch the complete match, even the T20, therefore, I only watch selected matches.

Just like the Indians, people in my country are also crazy about cricket. If you have ever watched any cricket match played by Nepal, you will understand what I am saying. I enjoy watching cricket but sadly it takes a long time to watch the complete match, even the T20, therefore, I only watch selected matches.
All this while I thought this game was only popular to the Indians. That's cool though, so am guessing you have a favorite player as well?

Will you watch today's match played between India and Pakistan?

The much awaited match between India and Pakistan is today. My cousin who is in the US has been posting pictures to keep us updated. The stadium is packed as expected for any match between the two countries.
I am a cricket fan , but not following this tournament. It's surprising that it has 20 teams.

Pakistan is playing well in the match and making the things difficult for India.

Pakistan is playing well in the match and making the things difficult for India.
Well if I'm to choose which side to be on I will definitely go for India. They have done well with dishing us great movies 😃

But the things are not good today and Pakistan is playing well, they may win this match

Finally India won the match. The ballers played well in the last overs

Will you watch today's match played between India and Pakistan?
I am watching very few matches, but I did watch India Pakistan match, it was fun. Don't you think? Actually, when arch rival play, it is always fun.
All this while I thought this game was only popular to the Indians. That's cool though, so am guessing you have a favorite player as well?
United States is hosting T20 world cup, so you can guess the game is becoming very popular

I am watching very few matches, but I did watch India Pakistan match, it was fun. Don't you think? Actually, when arch rival play, it is always fun.

United States is hosting T20 world cup, so you can guess the game is becoming very popular
That's pretty impressive then, maybe I we take out time to check out the game.

Back