Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

T20 World Cup started.

I am watching very few matches, but I did watch India Pakistan match, it was fun. Don't you think? Actually, when arch rival play, it is always fun.

United States is hosting T20 world cup, so you can guess the game is becoming very popular

I watched Indian batting, and when Pakistan started batting, it looked as if they would win. I switched off the TV and slept, and at 4 a.m. I watched the news and found India had won the match. The Indian team played so well.

I watched Indian batting, and when Pakistan started batting, it looked as if they would win. I switched off the TV and slept, and at 4 a.m. I watched the news and found India had won the match. The Indian team played so well.
Oh that means you missed the most interesting part of the game! Bet you regret going to sleep! 🤣

I was upset when India was losing so I slept. Yes, I missed the interesting part.😀

I was upset when India was losing so I slept. Yes, I missed the interesting part.😀
Haha! There's a lesson in this, never give up and never lose hope until the very end! 😃

Lol sometimes I don't even watch these live matches cause I don't think I have the mental strength for it.

Lol sometimes I don't even watch these live matches cause I don't think I have the mental strength for it.
Nah, those kind of matches are the most fun! Experiencing your favorite team pulling a comeback is a Sweet feeling 😋

I have mental strength, but I was feeling sleepy, and there was no point in watching a match where my country was losing and sacrificing my sleep.

I have mental strength, but I was feeling sleepy, and there was no point in watching a match where my country was losing and sacrificing my sleep.
That's not bad actually, the most important thing is that you woke up to news that India later wọn. I'm sure you were happy.

Besides you can always watch it online anytime you want to, so no need stressing your self to watch it at that point in time.

I have watched the highlights in the morning and it was great to watch India win the match.

There are some stations or channels that only show highlights of matches though.

If you don't have time then you must watch highlights, if you're interested in watching matches.

Last edited:
YouTube is a better option. I also watched the highlights of the match on it. I have always prefered to watch highlights specially for the test matches.

YouTube is a better option. I also watched the highlights of the match on it. I have always prefered to watch highlights specially for the test matches.
That's great. I do make sure that I watch the highlight of some important football games that I was not able to watch live.

@Teegold football matches are of less duration and can be watched live also but not cricket matches.

Back