Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Snacking

Sweerie_b

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Hi, what are you snacking on right now? Do you usually snack as you post here?
I'm currently eating peanuts.

I prefer fruits and they are best to snack. My favorite would be Grapes.

Yes I love fruits, I love taking them with some ice cream. Fruits are also very healthy.
One of the best things about fruits is their versatility. Whether enjoyed fresh, blended into smoothies, added to salads, or used in desserts, fruits add natural sweetness, vibrant colors, and delicious flavors to any meal or snack.

I am not snacking on something at the moment but when I do have any kinds of snacks, I tend to go for things such as tortilla chips, peanuts and even snacks like Cheez-Its too.

At the moment, I'm munching on a handful of lightly salted mixed nuts - almonds, cashews, and pecans mostly. They make for a super satisfying and nutritious snack to tide me over until my next meal. The mix of protein, healthy fats, and fiber in nuts really helps curb my hunger. Plus, the savory roasted flavors and varied textures are delicious. Sometimes I'll add in a few dried fruit pieces too for a bit of sweetness to contrast the salt. It's an easy grab-and-go snack to keep me fueled.

Yes I do but I like to snack healthy food like peanuts and Fox nuts

Sometimes, having to do things that are mandated as tasks can be really mundane that you just need an escape with a snack. I do snack on groundnuts and biscuits when I am doing such tasks.

Not always, right now I don't have any snacks on me, but most times I usually enjoy snacking while I work and at the same time watch movies, it helps makes things less boring.

I don't like to snack while posting and prefer to complete my posting and then snack because I like to concentrate on what I am doing

Featured Articles

Back