Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Self esteem and self confidence

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
Self esteem and self confidence are important to become successful. What are some effective strategies for building self-confidence and self-esteem? You need to set realistic goals and celebrate achievements, no matter how small, to build confidence over time. Practice self-compassion and challenge self-critical thoughts with positive affirmations and gratitude. You also have to surround yourself with supportive and encouraging people who lift you up and believe in your abilities.

Self-esteem and self-confidence is something that is very important in the life of every individual. This is because both self-esteem and self-confidence will make you to have much trust in yourself when it comes to anything you are doing and not be thinking low of yourself so that you will be handicapped in what you are doing.

The moment we loose our self confidence, it is as good as giving up on ourselves. Another thing many people fail to understand today is that the way we look and value ourselves is the same way others would also view us.

Having self confidence starts from the mind. You need to have a positive mental attitude towards yourself and that can stem from the relationships you build. Don't entertain toxicity. Anything that might devalue you, just walk away. It would help you build self confidence if you don't allow situations drain you mentally.

I don't joke with my self esteem that is why building self-confidence and self-esteem is topmost for me. I have build my self confidence over time. I know my self worth and no body can bring me now.

I believe in what I am capable of doing. The things that I wish to achieve and how I want to go about it.

The most important thing is that I will go higher and that is what I have been thinking of how to achieve.

Sometimes, I call my name and say that this dude is going to be great and I am my biggest fan.

Some effective strategies include practicing positive self-talk, celebrating small wins, taking risks outside your comfort zone, and surrounding yourself with supportive people.

Truly, one's achievements can contribute immensely into developing self-esteem and self confidence. You will start seeing the value of yourself and ultimately, others will notice your worth too.

Featured Articles

Back