Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Gaming Red Dead Redemption 2

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
Have you played Red Dead Redemption 2 (RDR2)? Have you completed it? What are your thoughts on it?

I’ve started RDR2 a bunch of times over the years, not played it for a while, and ended up restarting it the next time I played it, so I never got far. A few months ago though, I started my latest save which I vowed not to restart - I’ve played it very slowly but I’ve completed 64% of the story at the time of writing this. It really is an incredible game so far, the graphics are incredible and so is the story. It’s sooooo long though!

Once in a few chapters it will be 2 times that I have beat RDR2. First time I only knew a some of what the hell was going on. But like the story I slowly learned more about the world, mostly because I watched 100,000 yt videos on it. Also didn't take it slow enough so then I was playing as John. Taking the second playthrough slow.

Finally completed RDR2. What a game. Here are some of my favourite shots:

IMG_0130.jpeg
IMG_0131.jpegIMG_0132.jpegIMG_0133.jpeg

The death of Arthur Morgan in the game was something I couldn't get over. This led me to only playing the game once and never want to repeat it again. I literally cried at that part in the game.

I don't own this game personally, but I tried playing it on a friend's console and it's a very cool game. The graphics are just great and maybe even the best for today. The movement mechanics are much better than in GTA 5 and I'm glad that Rockstar improves their games over the years

I would really like to give this game to my boyfriend because I saw how cool the graphics are, and I understand how cool it is from the reviews of users on the Internet. This is a very expensive game and my computer is too weak for it

I have heard a lot about this game but I am yet to play it. When I had the means, I am definitely going to try it out.

Absolutely, I've played and completed the epic masterpiece that is Red Dead Redemption 2. Rockstar's attention to detail in creating a living, breathing Wild West is second to none. From dramatic gunfights to simple camping trips with the gang, every moment feels richly atmospheric.

Featured Articles

Back