Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Debate Once a cheater always a cheater?

I was taught that lesson. Had a girl that was gold to me and I repeatedly cheated on her, and she kept putting up with me. Till she got fed up and left. She is married now and I believe to a better man and all I have is regrets.
That was not nice of you. A girl like that is hard to come by, so you should have done everything to keep her. I believe you have learnt your lesson.

F
I’ve been cheated on before and heard he’s got a new girlfriend he cheats on now
For me l have never cheated my spouse and she has never done that to me too.

That was not nice of you. A girl like that is hard to come by, so you should have done everything to keep her. I believe you have learnt your lesson.
I don't know if I have learned any lesson from that. I regret hurting her though. But I am still in the dating zone. And I am yet to find any lady that I can stay wholly committed to.

What are your thoughts on cheating? Have you ever been cheated on? Is the old saying, once a cheater always a cheater, true? Can a cheater be trusted again?
No I believed on your statement once a cheater is always a cheater and he can never changed

Back