Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate your life?

Mad Hatter

Veteran

Reaction score
My life is not perfect but whose is? I could use a bit more adventure in my life as it does tend to get very routine at times. My health is not perfect either (eyes and back) but it's pretty good. But I know so many people that have it way worse than me. So I will give my life a 7 out of 10 overall. How about you, how would you rate your life?

I would give my life a solid 8 out of 10. No health challenge. In fact, I hardly get sick. I have a good social standing as I relate well with people and have beautiful relationships. The only thing remaining for my life to be perfect is financial comfortability.

I think I have more than others. I may not have fulfilled many dreams yet, but I would rate it as 9 out of 10 because I have a path, I have a plan to make it all happen, so I have only the final steps left to make it all happen and be 10 out of 10

I have been living a good life and enjoy every bit of the life that I am living. The most important thing is that I stay out of trouble and made sure that I cherish every moment of my life. This is what I have seen with life so far.

I have been living a good life and enjoy every bit of the life that I am living. The most important thing is that I stay out of trouble and made sure that I cherish every moment of my life. This is what I have seen with life so far.
So where are you, a 9 out of 10?

I would give myself 10 upon 10. Well, I do not have perfect looks, I am not the most beautiful girl, I am not highly successful, I do not have a lot of money, but I am very happy with myselfI have no complaints about life. I appreciate the life as the way it is. I am extremely happy person, I enjoy like in fullness, I do not fight with time and situations even when something bad happens to me. I just accept it.

I would give myself 10 upon 10. Well, I do not have perfect looks, I am not the most beautiful girl, I am not highly successful, I do not have a lot of money, but I am very happy with myselfI have no complaints about life. I appreciate the life as the way it is. I am extremely happy person, I enjoy like in fullness, I do not fight with time and situations even when something bad happens to me. I just accept it.
The greatest aspect of a person's life is when they don't overly try to chase the life of others to the point of choking their lives. That's good of you that you are happy with what you have been able to achieve. That's what I try to do too even though I am a very ambitious person.

I think I would go with an 8 right now, I would rate my life a 10 the moment I finally find the right person and get married. Cause getting married means I have a good source of income I can use to secure myself and my family.

If I had to rate my overall life on a scale of 1 to 10, I would give it an 8. While nothing is perfect, I feel incredibly fortunate for the wonderful family, friends, and opportunities I have. There's always room for improvement, but I try to focus on gratitude for my countless blessings.

What are the specifics? I mean in what terms should I rate my life in a scale of 1 to 10? Finance, career, relationship, family life, what else? I have a lot to see, a lot of experience, and it is too early to rate my life.

I would put it on 6. This is because I'm thankful for the stage of life I'm in right now. There are some who wish to get to my level. At the same time, I can't say that I'm where I want to be just yet. There's still a lot of progress to be made, but I'm slowly getting there.

I definitely rate it t10 out of 10 because I have everything I ever dreamed of. A beautiful wife, a car and a house, however, it is still rented

I have a wife and 2 kids, live in my own house and a decent paying job. 5 years ago I never dreamed I will get to this stage in my life, but here we are. I'm not at the peak yet, but one can only get better.

I think that 7 would be a fair assessment because I already have a relationship and a pretty good job. I still want to do a lot of things, but I definitely consider myself an average person

I think that 7 would be a fair assessment because I already have a relationship and a pretty good job. I still want to do a lot of things, but I definitely consider myself an average person
I like that you are being honest with yourself. 7 is okay for a man, but as you know, there will always be room for improvement.

My life is also not perfect. I am diabetic but my blood sugar level is under control. I have twin kids, loving wife, parents and brothers. We all life in a same building. We are a family of 17 members. We share our joys and sorrows together and are always there for each other if in need. I would rate my life as 8/10.

My life is also not perfect. I am diabetic but my blood sugar level is under control. I have twin kids, loving wife, parents and brothers. We all life in a same building. We are a family of 17 members. We share our joys and sorrows together and are always there for each other if in need. I would rate my life as 8/10.
Nice! I'm especially glad to know you have twin kids. I'm a twin as well, and people say that we are identical. Are your twins identical?

I have a son and a daughter and they both are totally different physically and mentally. My daughter is calm and intelligent whereas my sone is very talkative and naughty , also he's not as intelligent as my daughter.

Featured Articles

Back