Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

My favorite Sunday Food

LOL yeah this is the problem with these sellers,I someone asked me for chia seeds too as they are less expensive here

LOL yeah this is the problem with these sellers,I someone asked me for chia seeds too as they are less expensive here
I cannot find that kind of seeds here. It is a known seed. What are the benefits of chia seeds? I will Google search if I can find chia seeds in our malls here. How are they cooked?

I cannot find that kind of seeds here. It is a known seed. What are the benefits of chia seeds? I will Google search if I can find chia seeds in our malls here. How are they cooked?
I think they are known to help us lose weight and also good for skin and has so many benefits but I am still to try it and haven't even purchased even once

I think they are known to help us lose weight and also good for skin and has so many benefits but I am still to try it and haven't even purchased even once
I thought you already have eaten chia seeds, lol. But the best fruit that helps reduce weight is dragon fruit. It's also good for our eyes, skin and more. It helps regulate our blood sugar. You'll never experience constipation once eat regularly. It's only expensive.

I thought you already have eaten chia seeds, lol. But the best fruit that helps reduce weight is dragon fruit. It's also good for our eyes, skin and more. It helps regulate our blood sugar. You'll never experience constipation once eat regularly. It's only expensive.
Oh thanks for the suggestion, I tried dragon fruit but did not like it much. Chia seeds are actually proven as good and best for weight lose

Oh thanks for the suggestion, I tried dragon fruit but did not like it much. Chia seeds are actually proven as good and best for weight lose
When you eat dragon fruit you will have great energy. You will not feel tired the whole day. I consume one fruit for 3 days. I slice the dragon fruit thrice and refrigerate. A kilo of dragon fruit here is equivalent to $5.

When you eat dragon fruit you will have great energy. You will not feel tired the whole day. I consume one fruit for 3 days. I slice the dragon fruit thrice and refrigerate. A kilo of dragon fruit here is equivalent to $5.
I tried it just once and I did not felt anything LOL, I will check if its available now and at what price and will try to have it

I tried it just once and I did not felt anything LOL, I will check if its available now and at what price and will try to have it
Try to Google search as to when is the season of dragon fruit in India. Here, the season of dragon fruit is from December up to January. I am going to buy kilos and try to make a dragon fruit jam. I will ask the seller if it could be made into a jam to preserve it.

I will check it out although I have to admit that these are not so popular because I don't remember to see it selling like other fruits are being sold

I will check it out although I have to admit that these are not so popular because I don't remember to see it selling like other fruits are being sold
I think you can order online. I learned today that one merchant in Shoppe is selling dragon fruit, chick peas and chia seeds. I will try to order next week. I have to go back to Robinson's at Lim Ket Kai center if their wet market is selling the stuff I mentioned above.

Yes I will do that but at present, I am not feeling 100% and experiencing stomach related issues since past 2 days so I am taking it easy

I am also experiencing the same. Last night my stomach was upset that I was not able to sleep well. I may not attend the Sunday mass tomorrow. I still feel weak. I hope you are okay now. In my case, I took Loperamide. I may not stay long here this evening.

Even though it was Sunday yesterday but I did not took my favorite food and it was fine for a change to try some other normal dishes

Yesterday, I had my lunch outside but in dinner, I spent it at home with my family. My sister grilled beef and chicken all my favorite. I dipped the grilled thing onto a chili sauce with one cup brown rice and one small mug of coke.

It rained heavily yesterday so I didn't even order anything from outside and stayed home and just relaxed and felt better afterwards

There is no rain here for almost 3 weeks now. It's extremely hot here. I didn't swim in the sea yesterday too because it was so hot to leave home. I relaxed for some minutes before I drove to mall to check my staff.

On Sundays I plan to go out with my friends and we mostly like to have pizza or Momos or both 😂

It rained heavily yesterday so I didn't even order anything from outside and stayed home and just relaxed and felt better afterwards
It's a miracle, it rains here now. I am so much happy that I went out and bathed in the rain. My sister was so mad at me. She told me that I have to go to the bathroom and wash my hair and body to avoid getting cold and fever. I hope I will not sneeze this evening as a sign of cough and cold.

Last week I was unable to have my favorite food but I am planning to have it tomorrow and will also try to relax for the whole day

Tomorrow is your favorite day you can resume your plan to cook your favorite menu with your mom. She will surely gets excited to teach you cook the menu of your preference for a Sunday lunch or dinner. Share with me here the update of your cooking rampage tomorrow.

Back