Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Most used social media

If I had been asked this quite some years ago I would have said Facebook as I used to use that a lot, now I would have to say that it is Twitter or as it is known now X that is my preferred and favourite.

I use TikTok more than any other social media site. It is a great platform for learning new things daily, and I find myself using it daily. I have deactivated my Facebook account because I found it to be a source of negativity and toxicity that was affecting my mental health. I have not used it in months, and I do not really miss it, to be honest.

I thought I will use Threads but it has no web version. Right? I don't see one at all.

These days, Instagram is definitely my most frequently used social media platform. I enjoy the highly visual nature of sharing photos and short videos from my daily life. But beyondposting personal content, I also follow and interact with accounts aligned with my interests like travel, food, fitness, and pop culture. Instagram's explore page is a great way to discover new creators too.

For me what I mostly use is Whatsapp. I mainly use it for communication. It's a lot easier to communicate with my loved ones and customers as well.

I use Snapchat the most because, in my opinion, it is the best network because it has all the functions of Instagram and TikTok and also has many additional functions that other applications do not have. For example, tracking your friend's geolocation, as well as cool filters for photo processing

I still use facebook a lot but these days I have started to prefer Instagram more because of its many features and not to forget the Instagram reels

I am very sure teens it is TikTok. But I use instagram to chat with close friends and check some funny photos / videos.
Yes majority of teens today make use of tiktok especially due to the many trends going on.

Tiktok is banned in India, so I don't use it. I used Facebook once a day to check updates from my friends. I don't use Instagram. If you consider WhatsApp, then it is the most used social site I use.

This means that there are a couple of friends who you chat with everyday. That is what WhatsApp is always basically about. I believe the X app is better to reach a wider audience.
Yes, of course I have friends that I chat with everyday on WhatsApp. If I chat with somebody on Facebook, at the end I always tell them to drop their WhatsApp number so we can get in touch there because basically I only enter Facebook to view memes.

I use both Facebook and Instagram and Instagram is my favorite and also planning to try threads and see if its equally effective or not

I use them all. Not always, as and when required. I have created accounts, have set it up ready but not using them or keeping track of event that happens through it.
Same here, I don't really spend time on social media unless the situation calls for it.

Same here, I don't really spend time on social media unless the situation calls for it.

Even I don't spend time on the social sites. I don't like to waste my time just reading useless posts of the people on Facebook and Instagram. I use facebook only when a friend of mine post something meaningful.

Even I don't spend time on the social sites. I don't like to waste my time just reading useless posts of the people on Facebook and Instagram. I use facebook only when a friend of mine post something meaningful.
I believe that the time I will spend on social media, if I channel it to online forums like this it will be more productive. So even me too I don't do social Media platforms that much, except maybe WhatsApp.

It's Instagram for me and whenever I have free time I like to check Instagram reels and that does takes a lot of time

I use TikTok more than any other social media site. It is a great platform for learning new things daily, and I find myself using it daily. I have deactivated my Facebook account because I found it to be a source of negativity and toxicity that was affecting my mental health. I have not used it in months, and I do not really miss it, to be honest.
But you don't find tiktok to be a source of negativity and toxicity? I don't know, I think they are almost the same category, whatever you experience on Facebook you tend to experience it on tiktok too. I may be wrong though.

It's Instagram for me and whenever I have free time I like to check Instagram reels and that does takes a lot of time
It contains a lot of shorts and good information on it if you follow the correct persons and not following everyone calling himself an influencer because half of them promote not useful content.

Featured Articles

Back