Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Gaming Most played game?

Mike

Off The Mark

Reaction score
What is your most played game of all time? How many hours did you spent on it (if you know)?

My most played game of all time is FIFA 22. I spent 750+ hours on it - all in a year.

My most played game would have to be Fortnite. I remember checking my days played and it was well into the high 100s when I last checked. I have played more since then so I would imagine that it would be a little higher now for sure.

You will be surprised at how fast you can rank up the hours and days on a game you enjoy playing a lot :)

My most played game is Fortnite. It says on the Xbox progress section that I have spent 181 days, 2 hours and 22 minutes on Fortnite. That would be from 2018 to now.
With Roblox, I'm not too far behind. Played over 56 days on Roblox, not counting how much I've played on the PC.

Street Fighter 2. We used to go to the arcade everyday and spend hours there fighting. I went to a few competitions in NYC. The last one I went to was in an Arcade called Playland, I think it was the largest arcade at the time in New York. I won a full SF 2 arcade cabinet. I had no way to bring it home so I took the marque home with me and left the rest behind :( Was a terrible day for me.

Destiny 2 I believe has the most hours on it. Granted I'd say the real winner is something on the old Gameboy Color or N64 when I was a kid.

There is this MOBA game called Mobile Legends Bang Bang (it's like DOTA) which I've been playing for the past 7 years now. I am not sure exactly how many hours I've played it but it would definitely be a high number.

The game that I have played most is the one that I played on my mobile device, and that is Top Eleven Be a Football Manager. It is one of the most popular football manager games that I have played with new development coming on every season.

Call of Duty Black ops 2 is the game I've played most of all the games I have. I have purchased all the games on COD franchise but Black Ops 2 is my favourite.

Minecraft is my most played games. I have been playing this game since 2016. Minecraft is also one of the few games that I have been playing for man years. However, IO do not know how many hours I have spent playing this game. IN the beginning, I used to play a lot of but these days I play multiple games and play Minecraft occasionally.

I've played Valorant the most of all time, but it's not my favorite game because I played it at very different times and stopped because I didn't like it. In second place is Fortnite, which I still play and so far I like it better, but I think the same thing will happen with Valorant over time

I don't really play games like before, but I could remember few years ago when mini militia was reigning. I would stay up all night with my friends playing it. What made us hooked was the fact that it was multiplayer that doesn't require network connection. Gone are those days, now responsibilities have limited my game time.

It was Halo before call of duty hit the big time. So it's debatable which one I've played more of. It's probably call of duty since I haven't played halo as much these days as I used to.

The game I played the most was NHL. I usually always have the newest year of NHL, and play CHEL a lot.

My most played game is GTA San Andreas and legend of Zelda. I have spent hours playing GTA, and I have played the game more than once on several occasions. Legend of Zelda on the other hand, though I have not played it as much as GTA but I have played the game for hours, even to the point where I didnt even sleep.

I started playing Minecraft when I was a kid and I still play the game. I have not calculated how many hours I have played this game but I believe I have played for thousands of hours because I have played this game for over 10 years and I still play the game once in a while.

My most played game is Candy crush. I used to play this game a lot. After candy crush, my most played game is temple run. However, these days I do not play any of these games. Currently I play GTA

In mobile games, there is no time count of how much I have played, so I probably played PUBG the most, but if we talk about computer games, it is Fortnite and in total I played 200 hours. And about 20 hours on the console

My most played game of all time has to be World of Warcraft. I've been an avid player since the Burning Crusade expansion hit back in 2017 Over the years, I've easily sunk over 5,000 hours into exploring Azeroth, raiding, pvping, and leveling up countless characters.

Featured Articles

Back