Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming Mobile or PC games?

I prefer mobile games because computer games are quite good, but for this you need a powerful computer, and mine is not so powerful. And on my phone I play offline games and online games and they are all very cool

While mobile gaming has exploded in popularity, I don't see myself shifting my main focus away from PC and console anytime soon. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of excellent mobile titles out there. But for me, the limited controls and lack of processing power make mobile better suited for casual experiences. My preference will always lie with the depth, immersion, and cutting-edge visuals that PC and console games can deliver.

Why didn't you add the console option? Because that is definitely what I would have gone for. Playing games on console can never be compared to mobile or PC.
But when I don't play on console I just use PC.

Yea, bigger screen,better experience.not to mention the fact that there are some games you can't play with your smartphone.
But I can't remember the last time I played a game on PC. I mainly use it to work, I only play on my smartphone sometimes.

I prefer mobile games because computer games are quite good, but for this you need a powerful computer, and mine is not so powerful. And on my phone I play offline games and online games and they are all very cool
That's nice though, what processor does your phone have? Or better still what phone are you using?

I don't play games on neither PC nor mobile phone. In the past I used to play solitaire on pc but I now feel it to be boring game.

Last edited:
I think mobile gaming has come a long way but for me, I would much rather sit back at my desk and play my games on my computer.

I think mobile gaming has come a long way but for me, I would much rather sit back at my desk and play my games on my computer.

The good thing with PC gaming is that you don't experience bugs that you see on mobile games. This is why I will always prefer PC gaming to mobile gaming.

I prefer playing games on my phone than PC. If it was a console it would have been a better option.

At the moment I do not have a choice other than to play games with my smartphone, when I get a good PC am definitely going to switch to PC.

At the moment I do not have a choice other than to play games with my smartphone, when I get a good PC am definitely going to switch to PC.
I don't really play games on my phone anymore. There are a lot of other things I could do on it that will be better for me in the long run.

I don't really play games on my phone anymore. There are a lot of other things I could do on it that will be better for me in the long run.
This is also why though I still play games but not like before. Majority of the times í make use of my smartphone for work.

This is also why though I still play games but not like before. Majority of the times í make use of my smartphone for work.
Yeah,why spend time playing games when you can use it to gain something, however small it might be?

I've never been a dedicated gamer, so I prefer to play mobile games. It's easy to use it to distract myself when waiting or just bored.

It's also easier to navigate because of the smaller space, and I hate using a mouse or touchpad.

I've never been a dedicated gamer, so I prefer to play mobile games. It's easy to use it to distract myself when waiting or just bored.

It's also easier to navigate because of the smaller space, and I hate using a mouse or touchpad.
I find a lot of people are like this, they prefer mobile games to pass the time and do not bother with any other games aside from that.

I believe that is where mobile gaming is ideal, the games are so much more different for mobile and it opens it up for casual gamers.

That means the mouse or touchpad must have been a hassle for you, understandable. Some people will have games on their PC but won't play it for years.

These days I am not much interested in playing games but if I do then I will play in my mobile

These days I am not much interested in playing games but if I do then I will play in my mobile
What games do you like playing? Am mainly into fantasy games like legend of Zelda And the likes or games like GTA

Since I discovered that too much gaming can reduce the strength of phone battery, I have reduced how often I play games on my phone. I don't have games on my PC at all.

Back