Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming Mobile or PC games?

Since I discovered that too much gaming can reduce the strength of phone battery, I have reduced how often I play games on my phone. I don't have games on my PC at all.
It's not just gaming though, how we use our phones in general. Like using it while charging and things like that.

It's not just gaming though, how we use our phones in general. Like using it while charging and things like that.
Okay, I don't usually use my phone when I'm charging it. I know that it also contribute to weakened battery.

I'm guilty of this. I always use my phone when I charge it, that's why the battery has gotten weak

Okay, I don't usually use my phone when I'm charging it. I know that it also contribute to weakened battery.
Though I am aware of this but I still do it. It's mostly due to the fact that we do not have stable power supply. They could take our light at anytime, and only God knows when they would bring it back. So I just use it while I charge, though I don't do this often.

I think you need a special or higher-featured computer to play all your favorite games but with a smartphone you can play any game you want

I'm guilty of this. I always use my phone when I charge it, that's why the battery has gotten weak
Lol same here, even right now am doing it, but I don't have much of a choice. We finally have light and they might take it at anytime so it best I charge the phone and get some work done.

I think you need a special or higher-featured computer to play all your favorite games but with a smartphone you can play any game you want
Not really, I don't think so. There are some phones that do not have the capacity to play high-end games like COD, PUBG and the likes. You need a phone of high RAM capacity and chipset/processor for them.

Not really, I don't think so. There are some phones that do not have the capacity to play high-end games like COD, PUBG and the likes. You need a phone of high RAM capacity and chipset/processor for them,
Yes that's true, in some cases even when you are able to play it there might be some glitches. Like my phone could not play fortnite. It was able to play PUBG but I doubt I can play it with the highest resolution. It would be nice if my next phone comes with a snapdragon processor or a G99 processor.

Not really, I don't think so. There are some phones that do not have the capacity to play high-end games like COD, PUBG and the likes. You need a phone of high RAM capacity and chipset/processor for them.
I agree but I feel owning a smartphone is like must but not everyone have the PC so this way most can enjoy games on phone

Although PC gaming is renowned for its outstanding graphics (comparison of PC and console graphics), extensive game libraries, and engaging gameplay, mobile gaming has gained popularity since it is easily accessible and convenient.

Although PC gaming is renowned for its outstanding graphics (comparison of PC and console graphics), extensive game libraries, and engaging gameplay, mobile gaming has gained popularity since it is easily accessible and convenient.
Yeah yeah yeah thanks for your contribution, although it is glaring that this was written by AI 🙄

How would I love a mobile game more than a PC game? The graphics from a PC game is something that a mobile game can't stand and makes PC games more enjoyable.

It's easier to play games on mobile but if you like to play some serious games then you need to play on a computer or laptop

I agree. Mobile games are fun to me, but I enjoy playing computer games and browser based ones the most.
I have not really played much computer games, but I am really hoping all that would change when I am finally able to get a new laptop.

I find it quite hard to play games with my PC so I guess its easier to play with mobile and I have played previously and it was easier

There are a lot of games that are being developed on mobile yearly. The popular ones on consoles such as Call of Duty. However, is the number of games built on mobile going to make you make on mobile games instead of PC games?
Probably you are right and I prefer to played mobile games rather than PC game's

Back