Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
Have you watched MCU movies/series’? How many have you watched? Which one was your favourite? What are your thoughts on the MCU?

I’ve watched all of the MCU movies and most of the series’. The only ones I haven’t watched yet are Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk and maybe some others. I think it’s incredible how everything is connected and I am a big fan of the MCU. My favourite MCU movie is the first Guardians of the Galaxy, I loved the music playlist in it, and my favourite MCU series is Loki.

I watched almost all of them. Almost. I haven't seen this Guardians of the Galaxy 3. I love Doctor Strange most but as always, for the movie reasons, they made one little spiddy defeats him in his own world. Such a joke.

Not quite sure but my graph would be Iron Man the most then sloping down too far from home. I watch them all in order once a year generally. Avengers and Endgame might have a couple of spikes because I watched those more than once in the theater. So I’d probably say Iron Man about 11-12 times then figure 1 less for each one following based on the year they came out.

I've watched Guardians of the Galaxy 3. It was a very good release by Marvel. Doctor Strange was good too and the movie aspect of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

I haven't watched all the Marvel movies because lately they've been really bad for some reason, so I've only seen the movies from the first part of Iron Man to the last part of Guardians of the Galaxy. Which I like the most, as well as the last part of Spider-Man

I've thoroughly enjoyed exploring the vast Marvel Cinematic Universe, having watched the majority of its movies and series. My favorite MCU entry is "Avengers: Endgame" - the culmination of over a decade of storytelling that delivered an epic, emotionally resonant, and thoroughly satisfying superhero experience. While not every MCU project has been a home run.

I have watched majority of the marvel movies and series except a few. Most of them where actually worth watching, then there are so that I had to force myself to watch and complete them.

I have watched this series of films and it is fascinating. In my opinion, it is much better than DС. The actors are also much better chosen and I like the Spider-Man series with Tom Holland the best

Featured Articles

Back