Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Man City vs Man United in FA cup final this weekend, who will you support?

Teegold

Veteran

Reaction score
There's a lot to anticipate this weekend as the two Manchester clubs battle it out for the Fa cup glory. City are the favourites following their recent premier league triumph, and Man United the underdogs after finishing 8th position.
However, a win will see United play in the Europa league next season, so there's more at stake for them. Being a Chelsea fan myself, I will be supporting City, because Man United winning will mean Chelsea will have to settle for conference league instead of Europa league😬
Who will you support?

Not sure who I would support though cause I don't watch football all that often and I don't really follow up with any club. Anyways good luck to both teams.

Not sure who I would support though cause I don't watch football all that often and I don't really follow up with any club. Anyways good luck to both teams.
You should try watching football more often. It is fun and exciting, especially when it is your favorite team playing.

Yea am aware of that, I have watched a few matches before though, and even when I was small I loved watching football.

I came across this thread late, but the underdogs ended up winning! Too bad your team have to play conference league next season!

I came across this thread late, but the underdogs ended up winning! Too bad your team have to play conference league next season!
Yeah, I know. I kinda have a feeling it will happen, like I said, Man United have more at stake. I gotta watch my club play conference league for the first time! 😥

An experienced football fan should have seen the result coming. Man City was partying for days after their premier league victory, so they were not mentally prepared for the game at all. Man United capitalized that.

An experienced football fan should have seen the result coming. Man City was partying for days after their premier league victory, so they were not mentally prepared for the game at all. Man United capitalized that.
You are right, but no one expected that shambolic display from City. They were just playing as if they are drunk...oh, wait a minute, they were actually drunk! 🙄

I lose interest as soon as Villa leave the competition. Pleased for City though. Why should United have everything their own way?

I lose interest as soon as Villa leave the competition. Pleased for City though. Why should United have everything their own way?
Are you a villa fan? And I think you have swapped the teams, United was the club that won the FA cup.

Villa fan for 50 years. I think I misread the article!

Featured Articles

Back