Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Let us know about earning sites.

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
We are all here to earn from the sites. You may be familiar with some earnings sites, which I may not. I would request that members of DH enlighten me and tell me a few of the good sites to earn. It's not only for me but also for the benefit of people who want to earn money online.

It would be nice to add a few legit earning site though. I am a bit active on a few that are popular, am sure most people already know them.

Here you advertise if you are a writer, or a SEO, a graphic designer, a personal assistant , etc. or whatever services you can provide.

For does who might have not heard about discussion bucks. It's also a discussion forum like this one, but the difference is you can exchange your points for cash. It's an awesome forum that is still expanding with a lot of potential.

I don't know if the people over here know about beer money forum and referral index. These are good forums to earn some money.

I am active on referral index forum now known as index forum. The site is pretty awesome and I have made multiple cash outs from it. I was once active on beermoneyforum but stopped working there.

Index Forum was the best site a year ago. I have cashed out $15 a month there, but in those days we had a $1 limit to earn. Also, Devin used to conduct many contests where we were able to earn the double pay rate, but now things have changed.

Well the site now has a new owner and things are picking up again, let's see how these changes would affect the forum in the near future.

Yes, with the new owner the things have changed specially the earnings of the members. Now we are restricted to earn 30 cents daily.

Have you heard of "Indiastudychannel". It's a good site for Indians. One can earn well from the site.

I have lost interest in online earnings and that's why you don't see me super active on any of my websites but I hope to start again or found some other way to earn more

I have lost interest in online earnings and that's why you don't see me super active on any of my websites but I hope to start again or found some other way to earn more
Yes I also noticed you where not that active on most paid to post sites for some time, but it seems you are picking it up once again.

@Ginger was super active on RIF a year ago and was always a top earner on that site. I don't know what happened; he suddenly disappeared from almost all the sites. I have joined a few sites from his reference.

I am active on referral index forum now known as index forum. The site is pretty awesome and I have made multiple cash outs from it. I was once active on beermoneyforum but stopped working there.
I was on beermoney forum some years ago, but for some reasons I don't understand, I got banned. I tried to appeal but it was no use.

I was on beermoney forum some years ago, but for some reasons I don't understand, I got banned. I tried to appeal but it was no use.
I had a similar issue, I got banned as well, and the reason was that I had multiple accounts. I tried contacting the admin so the issue could be clarified because I had just one active account, but I could not reach the admin. I even sent emails and filled their forums so they can investigate properly but no response till date.

I have heard of such issues on BMF, as they are very strict and ban a user if they see something dubious. The pay rates have reduced there; it is not like it used to be in the past. Now it takes time to earn money from that site.

Yes they easily ban people on the site, but they don't try to investigate as well, which I think is not fair. There are so many others with similar issues as well.

That's not fair; they should investigate and clarify to the user why he or she is banned on the site so that others may not repeat the same mistakes. Lots of people have complained about it. Also, I don't want to cash out from that site in crypto, so it will take lots of time to gather 50k points.

That's not fair; they should investigate and clarify to the user why he or she is banned on the site so that others may not repeat the same mistakes. Lots of people have complained about it. Also, I don't want to cash out from that site in crypto, so it will take lots of time to gather 50k points.
Back then it would have been a lot easier to reach 50,000 points, but right now with the reduced rates, it would definitely take a lot of time

I know , I joined it late when they reduced the payment rates. They have halved the rates as of now.

Back