Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Movies Last movie you saw in cinema?

I normally don't like to watch movies in a cinema unless there is some special occasion so still my last movie that I watched in a cinema is Warning 2

I am thinking to watch Chandu Champion on theater as one of my colleagues was saying it's a good motivational movie specially for the kids. Kartik Aryan has done a good job in it.

I normally don't like to watch movies in a cinema unless there is some special occasion so still my last movie that I watched in a cinema is Warning 2
So when was the last time that you watched this movie in the cinema? I hardly go to cinema to watch movies too, maybe once in the blue moon.

So when was the last time that you watched this movie in the cinema? I hardly go to cinema to watch movies too, maybe once in the blue moon.

I also go to the theaters rarely as the movie ticket is too costly and popcorns and cold drinks they sell are very expensive.

I am thinking to watch Chandu Champion on theater as one of my colleagues was saying it's a good motivational movie specially for the kids. Kartik Aryan has done a good job in it.
That's our plan too. Most probably we will go tomorrow for evening show. My husband is working from home tomorrow and we can go around 7 PM . That would suit everyone. We all will be done by then with our work. Once he confirms, I am going to book the tickets. It's a very good movie, my brother and his family loved it. My mom also liked it a lot and they have suggested.

Either Rob's Halloween or the original Pulse. Can't recall!

I went to watch latest Bollywood release called " Chandu Champion". It's a biography that's inspiring. The movie is a great entertainer with a message motivating the society as a whole. It's worth watching in the theatre.

I went to watch latest Bollywood release called " Chandu Champion". It's a biography that's inspiring. The movie is a great entertainer with a message motivating the society as a whole. It's worth watching in the theatre.

So you watched this movie. I am not getting time to watch it. Maybe watch it on TV.

I watched the lift featuring kelvin hart. I have checked out the reviews and I wasn't sure I will like it, but my boyfriend wanted us to go watch it together.

I watched the lift featuring kelvin hart. I have checked out the reviews and I wasn't sure I will like it, but my boyfriend wanted us to go watch it together.
That movie has received lot of criticism in the past few months, but I really do not think it is that bad. So what was your review after watching it?

Last one I saw in theaters was actually No Way Home. Blew my mind! Three Spideys swinging around? That was something else on the big screen, for sure. Home just wouldn't do it justice.

Oppenheimer, in 70mm IMAX. Saw it twice, it was beautiful.

The last time I went to the movies, Barbie was playing, and I thought the movie was great because I grew up seeing a lot of these cartoons and having a lot of dolls.

The last movie I saw was Wish, the new Disney movie. And I was both pleasantly surprised and pretty disappointed. The songs are also universally good, if different than expected. There's a certain rolling, syncopated cadence during a lot of the songs uncommon in Disney musicals that really worked for me, and I also really liked how they flipped things and gave the villain a fun bop, while the heroes got the angry song about overthrowing the social order.

Featured Articles

Back