Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

DH Contests July Jamboree Posting and Referral Contest!

I have felt that in the previous two months as I have invited quite a few users but they didn't even join or joined and didn't even bothered to post

To be honest with you, it is not easy to invite people this time to join in a forum site even if it is a paid to post forum. Maybe there are many lazy people this time.
That's true, these days people want to make money but at the same time they want it quick without any stress. Hence they find it hard to work on forums.

I cannot blame them because for a major part of the last year if not the whole year, I was not interest in earning online and I was getting regular reminders from @Scorpion to start posting on discussion bucks owned by admin but I was not interested

If I am not mistaken, your referrals can only be counted as legit for the competition if they have made legit 10 post and not spams right? Which means as long as your referrals have made 10 post automatically get two post added to your post count. So even if they made more than ten post you are only awarded two post post counted added to your original count as a form of rewarding you for referring. Cause I believe one of the reasons why we have a referral contest and posting contest is to create fairness for does who might not be good at posting much due to work or something and they are good at referring, and does who can post but not good at referring. And to also boost the activities of the forum.dont you think the more you add to whoever refers like you have said here might make things a bit difficult or unfair?
Or I think @Shortie would be in a better position as to how this works.
I PM'ed @Shortie and suggestion is for next months would be considered or not but not for the current contest to clarify. Because refer someone for 2 posts count while he or she made 100 participations or 20 participations should not be the same reward for posting count.

That's true, these days people want to make money but at the same time they want it quick without any stress. Hence they find it hard to work on forums.
That is right, they refused not even trying to prove their ability. They did not even realize they were financially struggling. It is hard to understand their attitudes.

That is right, they refused not even trying to prove their ability. They did not even realize they were financially struggling. It is hard to understand their attitudes.
The way I see it, it's just laziness on their part honestly.

I like this option very much but for referrals, they can pay us separately only after checking the referral's profile and if its legit and genuine

Yes, that would also be fine. But that must be rule that for new members it is necessary to write 10 pots of 40 words and if not done then that post won't be counted for the contest.

I think for that the admin and mod will check all the posts of referrals and will see if they are genuine and will then add 2 posts to the members account

I can't wait to be a winner. I don't know how to refer or invite people over but I hope my posts count.

You can send your referral code to the people through social sites. I am also not good in making referrals but I still try to do that.

I can't wait to be a winner. I don't know how to refer or invite people over but I hope my posts count.
Even if you are not good at getting referrals you can post and stay in the top 8 to win a prize

Even if you are not good at getting referrals you can post and stay in the top 8 to win a prize

Even I am also not good at it. I will try to win through the posts.

Let's see how it goes then. Good luck to everyone

I don't see its wise too because from past 2 months I did tried hard to get referrals but none was interested in it

I don't see its wise too because from past 2 months I did tried hard to get referrals but none was interested in it

This is because here we don't earn as per the number of posts but have a contest and everyone doesn't have time to post to compete and win.

Also the users feel they won't earn because for that they need to win contests

This is because here we don't earn as per the number of posts but have a contest and everyone doesn't have time to post to compete and win.
Even when it's a paid to post site, it not so easy getting referrals these days.

Some people are skilled in getting the referrals but I lack them so I don't waste my time in getting the referrals.

Some people are skilled in getting the referrals but I lack them so I don't waste my time in getting the referrals.
Same here, I am very poor at referring as well, that's why I have never tried it after some time. The few times I have tried it, it didn't really work out for me.

Same here, I am very poor at referring as well, that's why I have never tried it after some time. The few times I have tried it, it didn't really work out for me.

Back