Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Contest will be announced within the next day or so! Stay tuned!

Is your town changing? In what ways?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa

Reaction score
Very often you can observe a trend all over the world when cities are developing so that more and more people come to it, but in my city they are just building a lot of high-rise buildings and that's all. That is, there may be many people, but the infrastructure is not designed for it

Yes, more apartment buildings are going up in my town as we have a housing shortage over here.

My town is changing because the new governor has embarked on a massive infrastructural facelift. The move is meant to attract foreign investors into the state.

Yes, it is getting busy and crowded every day. It was calm and beautiful once

I am glad that our town is seeing so much development. But there is price to it.

My town is going through lots of developments. I see new houses being built everyday and older ones demolished. It seems like my city never really had a master plan but one has just been developed and followed which is making so many old structure to go down.

Mine is mostly business establishments. I would have loved if all those were domestic. Busines is booming where I live and that is causing all the crowd.

I hate it that I lose the calm and comfortable neighbourhood I had once.

Mine is mostly business establishments. I would have loved if all those were domestic. Busines is booming where I live and that is causing all the crowd.

I hate it that I lose the calm and comfortable neighbourhood I had once.
That's what they say. One man's meat is another man's poison. My town is majorly residential and there is no high flow of money that would have made the inhabitants financially okay. We are calling for more businesses to come into the city so that they would be more jobs and more money in circulation.

There is always green on the other side :)

But it is really hard to live near commercial spaces. It is much more comfortable if you are in a residential area.

Everything has it's good side and it's bad side and each favours people differently. I would love a cool residential city devoid of noise but cities like that tends to be slow economically because of low economic activities.

Well not the town that I stay, but my hometown. I was surprised when I travelled early this year and found out that they have built new roads and our street now has street lights. Big development if you ask me.

My hometown is constantly evolving, though the changes are subtle year-to-year. New housing developments keep sprouting up, slowly expanding the town's footprint. The revitalized downtown area has attracted trendy restaurants and boutiques, giving it a more vibrant atmosphere.

Featured Articles

Back