Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Is there a sport you dislike?

I can't say any sports is poor in terms of how we look at it. However, we have a lot of sports that some won't like to take part in.

There are people that don't like watching boxing bouts because of the violence that is involved in the game of boxing and also recently UFC.

Of course yes. I don't like the golf kind of sports. The fact that its being played by special people switches me off the point.

I dislike Golf and still not sure how others are able to play or even watch it for hours. I feel either they have loads of patience or they just love this game so much to be able to keep playing for hours.

If I'm being honest, I really can't get into watching or playing cricket. I have tremendous respect for the skill and athleticism involved, but the nuances of the game just never clicked for me. The super technical rules, niche terminology, and glacial scoring pace make it tough for me to follow and stay engaged. Maybe it's a cultural appreciation I'm missing, but cricket has always felt impenetrable and boring compared to sports like baseball that draw me in. I've tried giving it chances over the years, but cricket is one sport that hasn't won me over.

I dislike Golf and still not sure how others are able to play or even watch it for hours. I feel either they have loads of patience or they just love this game so much to be able to keep playing for hours.
Same here. It’s so boring to me. I can’t sit and watch it at all.

I am not that much of a sports person, but at the same time I don't hate or dislike any sport.

Golf doesn't seem appealing, though, I love mini-golf. Well, the field in golf seems too big. Anyway, you can't knock something until you try it, though, but from I've seen on TV, it doesn't seem good, but then again, baseball doesn't look fun on TV.

Featured Articles

Back