Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Debate Is modern music awful?

In the end it all falls down to us. We have to play our role in teaching our kids and does around us the right morals and to guide them to do the right thing.
Exactly we have a role to play in sensitizing these young ones coming up to be careful of the type of music they listen to.

What they have today called Trap Music is very awful. They don't have lyrical depth to that genre. That's why those music have no social consciousness.

Modern music has its own flavor and taste so we should enjoy both old and new

Mixture of both music is also good but it should be done perfectly otherwise it would be a tasteless porridge lol

Mixture of which music? You mean morden and olden style of music?

There is nothing that can be done to modern music to make it better. It has been highly commercialized so that people just do music for money and not for the real essence of it. It can only get worse from here.

Modern music is a fusion of both old and new music so everyone won't like it as they like the old music only

It's not awful. Modern music has given us best of the singers Arijit, KK, Jubin, Sunidhi, Shreya and many other singers

I miss the old days music where every lyrics is talking about love, peace, war, racism or hunger. Those olden songs have deep understanding and it can make one to be somber.

Nowadays, what will listen to is only about sex or money and the way to break somebody's heart

Of course yes. I think so. That's because nowadays one can't view the music with their family.

It's not awful. Modern music has given us best of the singers Arijit, KK, Jubin, Sunidhi, Shreya and many other singers
Who are these people that you mentioned? I have never heard any of these names. You can't define modern music with these local names. We are talking about mainstream global music.

Back to topic, when you know about artists like Tupac, Biggie and the likes compared to what we have now, you would agree that modern music is really awful.

Off course not all the modern music's are awful it because they usually don't talk about anything like the problems they're facing in the nation I usually don't enjoy most of them I am a big fan of oldies music's because most of their music's are meaningful forever

Off course not all the modern music's are awful it because they usually don't talk about anything like the problems they're facing in the nation I usually don't enjoy most of them I am a big fan of oldies music's because most of their music's are meaningful forever
It is vivid and glaring most music today lack good lyrics. The reason I listen to them is probably because of the beat. Asides that the wordings of the songs are absolute zero.

Back