Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Is it bad to make mistakes?

Teegold

Veteran

Reaction score
In the quest for life, people make choices that result in serious mistakes. This can make a person feel dejected and the mistake can haunt him for years to come.
But what people should know is that mistakes are also part of life. Life itself does not come with user manual and instructions, we gotta live it out by ourselves, and mistakes are part of the journey.
So don't let mistakes get the best of you, learn from them and move on. 💪

Yes,making mistakes by humans is normal, and we cannot avoid them, but we must learn from the mistakes and should avoid repeating those mistakes. People who don't learn are not liked and don't succeed in their lives.

Making mistakes is part of life, and part of what makes us human so I see nothing wrong in making mistakes. The most important thing is that you realize your mistakes and amends.

Making mistakes is part of life, and part of what makes us human so I see nothing wrong in making mistakes. The most important thing is that you realize your mistakes and amends.
Truly, mistakes are what makes us human. It is also important to make sure such mistakes don't repeat themselves anymore.

Truly, mistakes are what makes us human. It is also important to make sure such mistakes don't repeat themselves anymore.
Yes it becomes bad or an issue when we keep on making the same mistakes over and over again. It shows that we are not learning.

As the great Tomas Ledin said, 'Making a wrong decision is perfectly okay as long as you learn something from it'.

As the great Tomas Ledin said, 'Making a wrong decision is perfectly okay as long as you learn something from it'.
I agree with that, does are wise words. The most important thing is that we learn from it.

No one should ever feel as though making a mistake is bad, as humans, making a mistake is all part of learning and without making mistakes, there would be so much we would miss.

Always try your best, expect mistakes but ensure you learn from them.

T
No one should ever feel as though making a mistake is bad, as humans, making a mistake is all part of learning and without making mistakes, there would be so much we would miss.

These are wish words here. Our mistakes defines us and helps us be who we are today because they are part of our experience.

Lots of brilliant sense here. We wouldn't be human if we didn't make the occasional error.

Truly, there will be so much we will miss without making mistakes. It is all part of life's journey.

Truly, there will be so much we will miss without making mistakes. It is all part of life's journey.

How can we accept someone to do the things always right, doing mistakes is a normal thing and one can not avoid doing it. Everyone try not to commit mistake intentionally but it happens. But we should be careful not to commit them frequently

How can we accept someone to do the things always right, doing mistakes is a normal thing and one can not avoid doing it. Everyone try not to commit mistake intentionally but it happens. But we should be careful not to commit them frequently
Well spoken, a repetition of mistakes is never a good thing.

I think that mistakes are what make us alive because if we always won and received only positive emotions, we would get tired of it and we would be like zombies over time. It is mistakes that maintain this balance of life, so it is good

Well spoken, a repetition of mistakes is never a good thing.

I hate people who repeatedly commit same mistake. It gives an impression as if they repeat it intentionally to bother you or don't want to learn.

I do make mistakes. But I move on, after learning from it

The main thing is that we are able to learn from our mmistakes, but in a situation where we do not learn anything keep making the same mistakes then there is an issue somewhere.

I hate people who repeatedly commit same mistake. It gives an impression as if they repeat it intentionally to bother you or don't want to learn.
It can also be because of immaturity. No matter how old they are, making mistakes over and over again is a sign that somebody is not willing to grow up.

Yes or they are probably not taking things seriously, hence they keep on making the same mistakes.

Featured Articles

Back