Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Internet and Mobile Plans will be Expensive From Tomorrow

These companies were planning to earn minimum $2.5 per account and they have already achieved that so hopefully there won't be any increase at least for a year
Oh! I see. That sounds good. Is that the latest news? I have not heard any thing like that. I hope that it is from some reliable source.

There are not many telecom operators now so these companies are doing what they want and are able to increase prices at will

I received my phone bill today. And I see no difference there. It is the same amount that I have been paying all these months. So, that's a big relief. There was no difference in my consumption and no difference in the bill. So, it seems that nothing has changed.

I think they may have done that for prepaid users only but I heard they were doing it for both prepaid and postpaid. Have you received any email or message for price increase?

I think they may have done that for prepaid users only but I heard they were doing it for both prepaid and postpaid. Have you received any email or message for price increase?
No, I didn't receive any such message or mail. I just got my bill and it's exactly the same as my last month's bill. I have a post paid plan. Not sure if there is an increase for pre paid ones.

Yes they can call on WhatsApp or other messenger which will only take Internet data and no extra charge for calls
WhatsApp is banned in the Philippines. It was suspected as like a drug den, There are many criminals using WhatsApp. We call via Skype, Vimeo, Go Meet link, and foremost, the Meta Facebook Messenger. There is no pay and it is crystal clear too.

There are many options as mentioned in the above comment along with WhatsApp. So, if WhatsApp is not functional or banned in your country, you still have others to rely on. In India, it is the most popular and most used social media platform. It's one platform that I visit several times in a day.

In my country there is the ongoing inflation that has resulted in the rise of the prices of every items here. The prices of gasoline is very high and that has affected almost every items including the calls and internet subscriptions plans

Actually without thinking twice it will surely be more expensive from tomorrow because the technology help's a lot in building the internet it's self because it helps people to stay connected and learn so many things online and make so many thing's easier

It's sad to see that these days we cannot keep even a single sim and we need to get it recharged to use it otherwise we won't even receive calls

In my country there is the ongoing inflation that has resulted in the rise of the prices of every items here. The prices of gasoline is very high and that has affected almost every items including the calls and internet subscriptions plans
Inflation is everywhere and all the household items are getting expensive every time I go for shopping. Now even the internet is not cheap

Back