Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Music If you had to pick one album that defines your taste in music, what would it be?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
Music is amazing, it helps with stress, and motivation and lifts our spirits on days we would rather not want to bother doing anything.

If you had to pick one album that defines your taste in music perfectly for someone else to listen to, what album would you choose?

I have listened to a whole lot of music albums over the years as I am someone who likes to listen to music in order to have peace of mind and soul. If I am asked to pick, Made in Lagos by Wizkid is the album that I can play on repeat. I don't think that there is any bad song on it.

I am more fan of Celine Dion albums. It can be a good song to listen to in the morning while you wake up. It could give positive vibes to work hole the day without stress. You could hear several times without getting bored.

The Wall by Pink Floyd
This is a masterpiece not just from the band but even from the entire rock music scene. I never get tired listening to the songs on this album. The movie The Wall by Pink Floyd is some I have never seen. The movie released in 1982 is based on the album released in 1979.

I have listened and enjoyed a lot of music albums overtime and I’m a huge fan of Afrobeat music. My best afrobeat album so far is timeless by DAVIDO. This album definitely captures my taste in music and it’s unarguably the best afrobeat album of all time for me.

I would choose Nathaniel Bassey Album. I do enjoy his gospel songs and his patterns console my spirit. I love one his songs called Emmanuel, and that's my name either which I love people to use to call me.

I think my favorite album is Radiohead's OK Computer, but I don't think it reflects my taste in music because I don't like all the songs.

Gangnam Style.

Not really. But it was a hell of a song. The impact it made was huge. I stil remember the song after years.

If I had to choose one album that encapsulates my diverse musical preferences, I would recommend Bon Iver's self-titled release. This hauntingly beautiful indie folk record effortlessly blends emotive lyrical storytelling with mesmerizing, atmospheric soundscapes. Its raw, introspective nature perfectly aligns with my appreciation for authentic, emotionally resonant artistry, while the creative sonic textures cater to my eclectic tastes.

I think the Hillsong album or spontaneous worship would be a good fit for me.

'Down On The Pleasure Avenue' by Tomas Ledin.

Featured Articles

Back