Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Music If you could have dinner with any musician, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
If you were allowed to have dinner with any musician you chose whether they were dead or alive, a chance to sit down with them, enjoy a meal and have a conversation with them as well as ask questions, which musician would you choose?

What would be your reason for choosing this particular musician?

I will want to have dinner with Michael Jackson. He is the king of Pop even at death, and I would want to know why he had to do the skin surgery that ended up making life hard for him. I mean, with the talent he has, he should have become successful without having to do plastic surgery.

I'm not a big fan of singers, but listening to some old songs, I'm very interested in how the authors wrote them and what guided them when they thought about these words. I would like to talk to Freddie Mercury because he is a very big personality who very easily gathered stadium crowds for his concerts

I would have loved to meet with Kenny Rogers, though he is late now (may his soul rest in peace). I really loved his songs because they are testament that he viewed life from a different perspective compared to most artists out there.

If I could have dinner with any musician, I would choose to sit down with the legendary Nina Simone. Her soulful artistry, commitment to social justice, and uncompromising creative vision have always captivated me.

I don't have any musician I would want to eat with dead or alive. Though if I had to choose, I guess it would be Micheal Jackson. I would love to ask him why he choose to change his color.

I would like to have dinner with Ed Sheeran because I have loved this singer for a long time. Even when I went to school, I was already listening to his songs. I think he's very nice, but I wonder if he would behave the same way in real life

My avatar Tomas Ledin. I have loved him for 44 years. He is beautiful, talented and a decent person. He doesn't seem to have the arrogance or dishonesty most celebrities have.

Let me dine with the worlds tallest supermodel Ekaterina Lisina. This Russian beauty is 6'9" tall and is also a very nice humble person.

O.K. reread the thread title and I guess we were supposed to talk about musicians and not just any famous person. So I guess I'd have to go with Janis Joplin.

I would like to dine with "Enrique Iglesias" as he is a good singer and a good looking man.

Thinking about it now, am not so sure I am in the mode to discuss with any famous musician, unless they plan on crediting my bank account after that.

Aretha Franklin is definitely one musician I would want to meet in real life! Too bad she died about 6 years ago. I still listen to some of her some of her songs and wish she was still here.

None other than Sidhu Moosewala, He's no longer between us but is a legend

Aretha Franklin is definitely one musician I would want to meet in real life! Too bad she died about 6 years ago. I still listen to some of her some of her songs and wish she was still here.
Aretha Franklin was underrated! Her death was so painful. 🥺

I’m kind of afraid of actually meeting people I have admired. I’m semi convinced they will all be jerks and that would be sad.
That said, I’d really like to see John Coltrane play. We don’t need to talk.

You have a point there though. Meeting them and they end up becoming jerks would completely kill any form of respect you had for them before.

I will want to have dinner with Michael Jackson. He is the king of Pop even at death, and I would want to know why he had to do the skin surgery that ended up making life hard for him. I mean, with the talent he has, he should have become successful without having to do plastic surgery.
It is a good example I may say the same thing.

Since I was born and now I am getting old, I have always loved Michael Jackson. He's a king of Pop, I have always admired him and how he always sing. His handsomeness is another thing that made me to love him more.

Featured Articles

Back