Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Music If you could have dinner with any musician, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

He was a great man. His legacy is still living among us till date. Sometimes, I wish he wasn't died. I wished that he's still alive to see how he made an impact to the world. I will always love Michael Jackson.
I believe if he was till alive he would still be at the top. But like they say, everything happens for a reason. May his soul continue to rest in peace.

I would agree there. Michael Jackson was a legend and had a huge global fan following. Though he is gone, his fan base is still intact. My husband is among his crazy fans. He took several days to master his moonwalk step. Though my husband is in his 50s now, he would still do that signature moonwalk step. He even tries to teach it to my daughters. He used to perform his dance steps on his songs in his college.
Wow, I can't stop laughing. I love the kind of man you have as husband. It's very nice to see a man living lively and joyfully like him. My dad was like that but he didn't learn about Michael's moonwalk, he only join in singing his songs whenever I play it.

Back